Do guys like pale skin?

Guys do you like pale skin on a girl? does it make them stand out in a good way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people don't mind my pale skin, but I have the occasional looks obsessed person come and tell me I need to tan. My family on my dad's side comes from freaking Ireland and I'm English on my mothers side, of course I'm going to be pale. Also, my skin tone really compliments my dark reddish brown hair and blue eyes, so, tanning would just damage my Northern European looks.

• I'm Russian and irish(: sometimes I feel ghostly with the dark hair, pale skin and black eyes. but others I love it

• You sound attractive to me. Kind of a haunting beauty, I suppose.

What Guys Said 12

• All in all, its about the over all look of the girl, not one detail. If you have Brown or red hair, it would compliment this very well.

AND, Pale is ALWAYS better than Orange.

• I'm not really picky when it comes to skin tone. I think pale girls can be just as sexy as anyone else.

• I kind of like it. I certainly like it better then a tan. I like most natural complexions though.

• of course. its really feminine

• Depends on the girl. I usually avoid the tan fake bitches.

• As long as she has skin I'm happy. Doesn't have to be tan, doesn't have to be albino-white, doesn't have to be anything. :)

You just gotta have skin. Keeps the outsides out and the insides in, as the song goes.

• yeah definitely better than a fake tan or uber-tan... as long as it's natural it's fine with me

• I kind of like a nice tan myself.

• I do. I also like bronze skin. And brown skin. And olive skin and probably a couple others that I'm leaving out.

• Personally, dark turns me on.But I like all colors.

• Tan is OK with me...but I would prefer u...

• Yeah I've liked girls with pale skin before. A girl can stand out to me no matter what color skin she has. I have pale skin half the year so I don't mind it on girls at all and would actually prefer a girl that doesn't purposely tan very often because girls that tan a lot get leathery skin by age 35.

What Girls Said 4

• LOL, some girl my boyfriend knows told me just today, 'Damn girl, you're f***ing WHITE' when she looked at my legs. I'm like, 'I know, right?' =P I wouldn't look good with a tan really, I freckle more than anything. I use sunblock religiously, I don't want cancer and skin like leather by the time I'm 40, lol. No guy who's ever shown me interest has ever said much about my skin, except maybe that it's nice. Most of the comments I get on my complexion are from other girls who seem to think everyone needs to tan.

• Freaking good question

I wonder the sammmee exact thing...

GUYS: is it bad or good?

• I think skin tone is more important to other girls than it is to most guys. I think most of the guys just notices if you look pretty/natural. that goes for make up/eye color/hair style/clothing. Some of course would be into the raccoon eyes and fake bake kind of tan because some guys just think that's hot. If that isn't you then you don't have to worry about it you aren't they're type anyway so you already know not to waste your time lol

• I think it's gorgeous, I myself am pale and would not change it for the world.

I work hard to keep my skin healthy.

If you aren't born tan, you aren't supposed to be tan.

Plus, people think that the sun releases a chemical in your skin to make it tan. But it doesn't you are just cooking your skin. That is why people who tan all the time need moisturizers and look so leathery.

I have never tanned and have never needed moisturizer. :)