Have you ever got lost in someones eyes before?

Oh that great feeling, when your on the same page and equaly attacted to your significiant other, you seem to freeze in time as you gaze deeply into each others eyes, and just lose your train of thought! So tell me, have you ever experienced this?

• Yes
  • No
  • Almost
  • Want to

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes & it's very rare! What sucks is I have to see him everyday at work and he's not available! So we just have this amazing 'chemistry'...what else would you call it but obviously can't do anything about it! He'll look straight into my eyes, I look back, time goes away and this has been going on for years.

• your rite, I only had it happen once, while dating my girl for 2 years. And the funniest thing, it happened when I first started talking to her at college, we just clicked and was on the right page, and I remember seeing her eyes sparkle and a slight glow on her cheek, right after it happened. At that time, she looked like the preetiest girl in the whole world!

• you are so right, It all starts with a mutual attraction, and is highly addictive!

• Hey thanks for the best answer pick, not sure I've ever got picked before :)

What Girls Said 4

• awwwwww. lol. I just think this question is sweet. haha.

• Yeah. Unfortunately we're not longer together though, and I'm trying not to give a f.uck, lol.

• Sounds a tad lame if you ask me.

• nope. my ex though tried to stare into my eyes though a few times and I would just look around because he made me feel awkward. I'm not the awkward type either.. that didn't work out ha ha I'm sure eventually I will experience it one day :)

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, and it ended f***ing terribly.

• 0|1
  • By removing myself from the proverbial 'game', I am basically denying myself this experience, in spite of a longing to know what it's like.

• Yea a couple of times

• Yes, it's one of the best things in the world. I can't wait to find someone that will make me feel that way again.