Guys wear earrings?

Why do guys wear earrings? On one ear it doesn't bother me so much but when I see a guy wear a set of diamond earrings or small hoop earrings the only thing that I can say is WTF!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Good Question! honestly I think its a question of ones own sexuality. If it was a fad there would have been a time where women thought scars were cool too. Women never thought scars were cool and probably never will.thus men shouldn't find it necessary to where earrings.Look at this way.In the past Men use to wear those white ugly wigs. now most men realize how stupid it looked. try wearing one of those to work everyday. lolone day men will look back and remember how gay (and by gay I mean fruitfully happy) they looked.Need another example. the 80's big poofy hair and makeup trust me those guys looked fruitfully happy too. where are they today?

• See that's just like earrings...and this man, I'm guessing, is fruitfully happy =)

• I think scars are cool. =P

What Girls Said 7

• I don't get it either. I can tolerate like maybe a stud earing of some sort, but diamond earings are alittle unsuitable (my personal opinion) because I think the guy looks more feminized with that sort of stuff.I don't care if a guy wears that, but w/e. Most of the guys I've seen don't wear that.^_^

• because they think it looks good.

• Diamond studs maybe to "show the money"? If they parade around with them, the golddiggers may look and give him the attention he is begging for.Nahhhh, its not my type of guy though.

• well some women like it! I'm personally a fan! and also right now its so big because its in style!

• i personalty think its diamond studs are hot hoops are gross though and only having one in one ear usually means something

• i think guys with both ears pierced is so sexii. especially with diamond studs. it's definitiely not "gay" as some guys like to say. however with just ONE ear pierced it actually duz scream gay

• Ain't my type of guy!just my 2 cents

What Guys Said 10

• It's just fashion, where he grew up and what's socially acceptable for him.I think the emo look is gay but I'd probably look the same as them if I was younger.

• What's the problem with that? The person is wearing what he likes to wear. It's an accessory and he likes it.

• You always know what to say! :] you are a super duper guy! lol

• Thanks.

• I disagree completely with NotSoBad and anyone else who things guys with earrings are gay. Just because a guy wears earrings does not mean that he is gay or even feminine. I have my ears pierced and if someone walked up to me and told me I was gay because I have earrings I would punch him in the face. I do not wear diamond studs. I think small gauges look good on some guys. Diamonds make you look gangster and large gauges make you look like an idiot that can put their fist through their ear hole. Earrings from about 10-2 gauge can give a unique cool look. I don't care if you get your ears pierced or not but don't go bashing people who do.

• I used to wear earrings back in high school, both ears. I used to wear a pair of my mom's gold diamond studs. Honestly it doesn't look bad if you have longer hair.Girls loved my earrings, I always got compliments. The reason I don't wear them now is because the military doesn't let me, and my hair is too short :(But when I do get out, I will start wearing them again! :D

• bro its the style these day I don't have em but there just in style it will go away again.

• Men should not wear earrings, period.

• Tell that to T.O. or L.T. :P

• I don't care what TO's stars are but he is a whiny b****. Oh no, the QB isn't throwing the ball to him. Get over yourself TO!

• Damn iPhone auto spell correct! It's supposed to say stats not stars.

• I personally am going to get at least one ear gauged and maybe studs around the top of my ear.My cousin were 1 diamond earing in one of his ears. Its Basically just fashion or if you like the way it looks. I'm doing it cause I like the look (of course I'm in a punk rock band)ANSWER=FASHION OR OPINION

• Well I'm a guy with his left ear pierced and I am straight, so I disagree with notsobad saying that it is a question of sexuality.So why do I wear an earring? Because I want to. Why do girls wear earrings? It is a waste of money, but there is something that is pleasing about it. Earrings actually started out with the Aztec warriors wearing them as a mark of honor, so I'm sure that when females started wearing them they thought it was odd.

• I wonder that myself =)

• to look cool