Do boys like bows on girls?

I'm curious if boys like bows on girls. I think they do, bows are cute and feminine, a little bow on a hairband or stuck on a clip in a girls hair, what do boys think of these things, matched with a pretty dress, in a 21 year olds hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• These are all the rage here in China. I think they're captivating, myself.

What Guys Said 11

• I've actually just today gained an affection for bows. So, yeah. Do girls like bows on boys? Haw-haw-haw

• Nice for photo occasions, special occasions, etc. But everyday? Seems like a degree of silliness to me.

BTW I do not associate "cute" with feminine. "cute" is something I associate only with small furry animals and babies.

• yeah your right, its cute. but does a 21 yeqr old want to give off the I'm cute impression, I would rather the professional sexy or casual hot,

• I am already 27 and I love to look cute much more than sexy or hot, something about personality not age...

• i agree w dalila, I guess on the net it sounds like an age, but heaps of girls in their twenties are still cute, in a different, sexier way. They wear their bow in a different way;)

• no I can honestly say that it doesn't look immature and yes it would look cute, and absolutely to the fact that girls in their 20's can still look cute, and if I was honest, many blokes would probably find it nothing but cute, so wear your bow, let pride be your flower, good on you,x

• probably not, seems immature

• I think I speak for all men when I say...we like vaginas...steel vaginas...and bums...and breasts...(and the odd freaks, feet :s) everything else we're extremly imparcial about and tbh, we haven't given much thought about either. :-/

• I think I'll like it.

• I like it

looks nice =)

• I like it when girls smell good down there but, they don't ever. :(

• lol, yes they do. just date a vegan. they always taste and smell awesome.

• LOL, You're amazing

• a vegan who washes regularly, not a hippy vegan. they're probably the same as normal people.

• It only works for YouTube's Hannah Minx, and though she's a complete nutbag...she's absolutely gorgeous.

• I think that unless its a trend, people will look at it weird.

• or.. they could start their own trend, for themselves.. I think its called, individuality or something? not sure..

• Very few people appreciate individuality, though, QA.

• Works better with younger girls like 15, 16 because they tend to be affiliated with cheerleaders. It might come off as childish on a 21 year old but I wouldn't care if it was feminine or not, since it's your body and you can do what you want with it.

• its just the sound of the age that makes you say that, 21 year old girls are still cute and young looking, unless they don't want to be

link

• What about her? I don't even like her hair style these days.

• i love her hair..

What Girls Said 4

• I wear them, I don't even care who likes them or who doesn't, haha, it's just something I like for myself.

• I love bows, always did not only in the hair but in tops or dresses I think they have that girlie feel to it That's cool... I loved when they got in trend and there were many options to shop...

Its really Nice as earrings or in a belt too

Yeah guys think its cute I guess as its feminine

• I'm not sure if you would want to wears bows at 21 to look cute; there are other ways. I even thinks bows at my age is a little bit tacky or 'little girl-ish". I don't think at 21 you want to be seen as immature or what ever it may lead people to think. Just think about jobs. Would you rather hire a 21 year old who likes to wear bows and ribbons and all of that or some one who looks at least a little bit professional?

• i would NEVER wear a bow at work or at a job interview. I mean a night out.

• I wear them. I have one on in my profile pic.