Do guys mind moles on a girl's face?

I have a mole in the middle of my cheek and I'm really self conscious of it, I think its ugly. Do guys mind moles on a girls face?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't rule out an awesome girl over it.

What Guys Said 5

• I have a mole on the middle of my cheek as well. Honestly, we don't really notice them unless you point it out. If you're an interesting gal to talk to then we'll care less about some stupid mole. It's just a mole. Don't worry about it and give us a smile :) we'll walk right over.

• A mole never hurt Cindy Crawford.

• if its hairy

• If it was near the lip area it would be really sexy :) I seen girls draw it there before lol.

Anyhow, I find them attractive .

• if its a mole, its whatevers. just aslong as it isn't huge and hairy :x

What Girls Said 5

• Um, wow. Girls buy fake moles to have such a beauty mark, like Lady Gaga often does. And Marilyn Monroe and Madonna both had natural cheek moles. What a blessing, indeed! Just make sure you don't pluck it because any peach fuzz will turn into thick hairs quickly if you do.

• Nah, I have a mole on my nose, but it looks like a dot, it's not one of those rubbery ones. I dated a guy who loved it and would kiss the tip of my nose all the time. I also have a few moles near my eyes and one on my cheek and I've had no complaints or rejection for my moles lol so I don't think guys care.

• Embrace it! It makes you unique I honestly wish I had one, they make you seem so much more mature and elegant in my opinion... Think of Marilyn Monroe!

• I don't mind,I don't even care people say I am ugly.I am OK with that, I think it's just make me unique.

• if you're pretty, a mole isn't going to make you ugly.

if you're ugly, a mole isn't going to make you hideous