Is small hands bad?

Hey all,

Im 6' tall, 207lbs. I have small hands, just how small, is it bad and noticable

Hi all,

Im 19, 6ft 207lbs. I am worried because I'm not the most tonned person in the world. Is it a deal breaker? Is it noticable? Will I be precieved as a p****?

Most Helpful Guy

• You won't get the right answer by asking straight up.

Just observe the questions where girls state their favorite part of a man's body.

A sea of women will rave about a man's hands, and how they like them big and manly. Some girls even go out to say they hate small hands on a guy. It's the truth unfortunately.

Look at how many girls answered this question. You know why so few did? Because they don't want to hurt your feelings. That too, is the truth unfortunately.

• so what can I do? I am screwed?

• No idea. You have to be an amazing person in every other area, like have money and a great personality.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't notice small hands unless they're really out of proportion and I Don't pay attention to physical attributes as much as I do to personality

• No not a deal breaker.

• Lol uve got small hands wats the big deal? Idc at all

• No one cares about hands except the minority of girls who have weird hand fetishes.

• how come some guys I have asked say I will be screwed?

• Chill out. You're fine. lol

• I can't chill. I'm worried about everything

• honestly, I don't even notice hand sizes unless they're freakishly small

• My measurments are

from tip of middle to bottom is 180mm/7 inches

My wrist is 6.5 inches around

Can you tell from my pic? I'm in the aeropostale shirt

• you're fine. relax

What Guys Said 4

• It's not going to be a big deal. She probably won't notice immediate anyway.

• 0|0
  • Girls don't like small hands at all. To them it gives a sign that most likely you might have a small cock. Even if you don't. Plus even though you might have girls say they don't care, they just don't want this question left unanswered and have you feel that women are shallow and all. But in realness, big hands means a guy is manly and has a better chance to be the protector of women by fighting off other guys. Anything small in a guy is a huge turn off for girls. This is the bitter truth and obviously no girls wanna admit it because they don't wanna be seen as superficial.

• what can I do then?

• Become rich. No matter how many negativity you might have physically in the eyes of women, if you have a lot of money then they tend to look past that. Girls love money so just study up and work your ass off to make a lot of money. If you drive a fancy fast car, wear designer clothes, and own a nice big place to yourself then you'll have women drooling all over you. No matter how many other disadvantages you might have in their eyes.

• Embrace them, having a p*ss will look fantastic for you