Are super tall guys hot?

do you girls think super tall guys are hot? I'm like 6'4, is this too tall for girls? I'm 19 and have a toned body, not lanky. do shorter girls like guys who tower over them? I think like a foot height difference is totally hot

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure tall guys are attractive. I'd like my guy to be taller than me and he is about 6 inches taller.

What Girls Said 8

• YESSSS :) tall guys are extremely hot:! Especialy for talll girls. Most tall girl look for tall tonned guy :)) And well for short girls they like he whole bigger guy thing ,but if the difference is too big..it will just feel and look really awkward:P but Tall guys are supper hot ;)

• It doesn't matter. I like this guy who's slightly shorter than me, and I think he's super hot.! In my eyes at least. :)

And by what you described about yourself, I'm certain you have some girls you don't know fancying you XD

• Honestly, I don't care how tall or short a guy is, so I wouldn't say that being really tall is a turn-off. Everyone's preferences differ though.

• I like tall guys, yeah.

• Love tall guys. :)

• I'm 5'9 and I like to wear heels. So, I prefer a guy to tower over me when I'm barefoot, cause when I put on those 4 to 5 inch heels I'm gonna come close to looking him in the eye. I don't want to end up towering over him. The guy I'm seeing right now is 6'6. So, straight answer: Hell Yes! Tall guys are very hot!

• ...ugh

• Yes, very much so. I dated a guy your height (a foot taller than me), and I was so attracted to him. I don't really even go for shorter guys now.

What Guys Said 2

• I know guys who are 7', they show up to clubs wearing whatever they rolled out of bed in and get swarmed.

• seriously why do girls feed egos like this?

it's the same as saying "I'm 5'3 skinny and have DD boobs and blond hair with blue eyes, am I hot?" and a bunch of guys saying yes you're perfect