What can I wear with a pair of dark grey cable knit tights?

I bought a pair of dark grey cable knit tights that look a lot like this link because they looked cozy and warm (they are). But now I can't make an outfit with them for the life of me.

What kinds of pieces should I be paring with these tights, and in what colors?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were me, I'd go with a white over-sized, off the shoulder, t-shirt dress.

And maybe like fashion style combat boots.

They lend themselves really well to over-sized tops/shot dresses. Just make sure the top is pretty simple and or delicate - let the tights be the statement, chunky piece of the outfit.

As for colors. White or black - monochrome is always good.

Purple.

Any kind of really sort of muted colors - essentially just stay away from neons, or anything too brilliant or bight with them.

• Your idea sounds awesome. It's too bad I don't own any dresses like that : ( Perhaps I'll ask to borrow one from a friend.

What Guys Said 1

• 0|0
    • *looked at price*

*died*

• Lol, that's cute. It's a nice dress, just way out of my price range.

• Like I said...if you want it, play your cards right, and I'll buy it for you

What Girls Said 5

• Dresses, skirts, or shorts would go well with those tights.

Here are some ideas:

link

link

Here is a giant list of color schemes that go well with grey (just about any color will do since it's a neutral color): link I personally love pinks, blues, creme, and black best while paired with grey.

• I love college fashion for this kinda stuff link some of these outfit ideas could work? Otherwise search through some of their pages and you could find something else you like.

• I would pair it with a black long sleeved dress and some knee-high boots :)

• Dark pink or purple would look good with a that grey.

• Wear them with black knee-high boots and a black sweater dress.