How do you feel about plus size women?

Namely because I am one, I would just like to know your opinion. Would you date a plus sized woman? My SO tells me he like the chub I have (more cushion for the pushin') and all that, but it really piques my interest. How many of you are chubby chasers?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you read the response, you have your answer. Guys out there like women who are "plus sized" as you put it. You ever said your boyfriend likes it.

I'll expand a little though.

What the anonymous user said about the pretty face is quite true. The key issue on body though is whether or not the person is healthy. Unhealthy is problematic. Extremes on either side of things can be unhealthy. So as long as you're healthy you're fine.

The responses from the "girls" about being happy and confident with who you are is the key thing. It shouldn't matter if guys on here other other places aren't into because it's only a select few of the guys out there. Guys love women. We love all kinds of women. We love women in all shapes and sizes and colors and everything else. Some guys like particular types of women more than others, but not all guys like the same type. If a guy isn't attracted to you he isn't the guy for you. You search for a guy who is attracted to you. Since you have a guy who is then you don't have a problem. Be yourself and don't let anyone else dictate who you should be or how you should look. Love yourself, be happy, and live your own life.

What Guys Said 13

• I love a girl with some meat. Especially love handles, perfect for grabbing on to ;-)

• I don't like skinny girls nor do I like really big girls I like healthy girls

girls who are way to skinny will have health issue and larger girls as well.

but that being said there are attractive girls of all shapes and sizes what matters is how you feel in your body a confident girl is the most sexy thing she can be

no guy (unless he is a controlling ass) like girls with very low self esteem

If you marry a girl for her body or the color of her hair time will sooner or later have its way with all of us and that doesn't last but to marry a girl for her entire self that you truly enjoy being around is the way to go

• Sure. I have a limit because it gets to the point where I just don't find it attractive, but absolutely! Bigger is beautiful, too!

• I prefer plus size women over skinny women. I love girls who are chubby. I like some meat on my women.

• i love plus size women cuse they tend to do more and care more for you also they really know how to cook..

• Chubby chicks are cute lol, I never dated one but I'd like to :) lol

• I'll date a plus size morning afternoon and evening. There's crush I have every plus size I see, I just can't help it. So far all I've discovered is they're kinda lay back to enter into relationships because of their past experience. I'm still searching for one... Kik me eric_oladele

• As long as they don't have a plus sized vagina, it's all good.

• First off, your SO is a lucky man. You have a beautiful face.

To answer your question, I am always attracted to plus size women. For some reason, I always feel comfortable around them and get along better with them. Maybe it's because I'm a skinny guy, so I feel comfortable with someone who doesn't fit their gender's stereotypical norm of beauty.

• I like 'em thin. But that's my taste.

Do you want to lose weight?

• If anything, I'd want to lose 5-10... Nothing too drastic. I wouldn't feel like me if I was thin. I kind of like being plus sized. It makes me feel more beautiful. But I respect your preferences, and thank you for letting your opinion be known.

• Bottom right, the pic with you and the guy

• Why yes, yes it is. I love me some Cheeze-its.

• I like skinny girls, bigger girls, and everything in between. A pretty face is the only real physical thing I look for.

• That's nice to hear. As much as having a great body is, sometimes all it takes is a pretty face.

• more Cosh'in for the push'in

• i like chubby ones ! feels like cushions

What Girls Said 3

• I've wondered this too! I'm not overweight but I do have belly pudge, and I've always wanted to know how much it bothers the guys I date. My current boyfriend doesn't seem to mind; he likes to rub my tummy while we make out. I feel self conscious about it, but I figure if he didn't like it, he would stop haha.

• I've always thought a little chub here and there can be attractive. I like my guys to be chubby! Haha, I'm sure your guy likes it. Don't worry about it (:

• Haha I like my guys chubby too! :D They make such comfortable pillows!

• I think plus size women are beautiful. Be confident and happy in who you are and men will be drawn to you.

• Thanks for the input! I agree with you. I'd rather have a plus sized body and be confident than the other way around.

• your boyfriend likes it. so be confident and happy