Do guys like smokey eyes?

Hello Guys! Girls start being in awe of one another when we see them wearing heaps of eyeshadow. Are you actually attracted to heavily done eyes?

• Natural eyes are better
  • A bit of eyeliner and mascara is fine
  • Model-like smokey eyes are what I prefer

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit of eyeliner and mascara sounds best to me, the eyes need to jump out a bit but not be overly done.

What Guys Said 6

• Smokey eyes are OK if done lightly. When done heavily, the girl looks like a raccoon.

• Thank You for Asking! A lot of females on here either don't care what males think or don't believe us...even call us flat ass liars../: I will completely level with you...1) mascara is normally a good thing for anyone..I am 54 and I cannot recall any instance where I remember looking at anyone and thinking that looks terrible..altho I have seen it overdone. 2) Eyebrow pencil can be good if used lightly or in moderation...NOW it gets tougher...3) Eyeliner..I am not a big fan and it is fequently way overdone...if used lightly is not so offensive...does it enhance? I don't know..I would say..for me...it does not...but I will tolerate if kept light. 4) In my mind...this is the most interesting of the bunch...why? Because..I have seen situations where eyeshadow makes a female look poistively AWFUL and other situations where I think it makes them look sexy as hell...don't think I can explain it tho...except...maybe it has to do more with the female's physical features...rather than how it is applied or what shade is used...(:

• Not particularly, my friend's girlfriend always has her makeup like that. It just makes me wonder how she'd look natural. Generally, I don't like it when makeup is being used as paint. But on some girls it can look fabulous (like Amy Lee link ), although I imagine it would take a daily effort to maintain that look :(

• I think heavy smoky eyes makes the girl look like a slut. I don't like them one bit.

• i would'nt say SLUT. but I think I know where you coming from with that one.

if she's going to do smokey eyes. do it lightly or moderately . NOT HEAVY like PORN or SOME Kinda TOpless ENTERTAINER...lol

• No. Some eye shadow is fine, but I want to actually

see your eyes. Wearing a lot of eye shadow makes

a girl look like a clown.

• I like natural eyes because they show what you really look like not what you want to look like.

What Girls Said 3

• Smokey eyes are more girl hot than guy hot. Smokey eyes are hot in theory, but most men tend to like minimal, natural makeup. Although I'm sure many men would agree, the smokey eye has its appropriate time and place.

• Good smokey eyes: link link

BBAAAAD smokey eyes: link link

I like them when done nicely, but you gotta keep the rest of your makeup super plain to make it look good and not trashy.

• thanx for the link I was a very GOOD EXAMPLES...

however hate too tell you this I've actually seen a few girls with the 1st bad one, SHE WAS HoTT.

i don't know why but mabye becuase it LOOKed Correctly on her Features. lots of times features are a KEY point in MAKEUP as well. But ALL in ALL I got the Gist' Of you Point You've Made - Still you did a Great JOB of showing Examples of GOOD vs EVIL >...LOL

very Creative Thanx...lol

• She must have just been so insanely hot that terrible makeup couldn't negate her appeal :P

• if you do it right, it can be really hot look