Are short girls cuter?

Okay so I was wondering are shorter girls cuter and why? I'm 5"3, almost every guy I've dated has said they liked my height but I just wanna know why?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah a guy I knew always said he liked being in total control of me. He was a lot taller

than me, and he said he liked protecting me in public and overpowering me in bed.

Im right at 5'3" and being with someone a lot taller is a turn on to me.

What Guys Said 10

• Advantages of small girls:

- Piggy back rides!

- It is much easier to tickle torture you, you're too small to fight back

- Easy to wrestle with and win, same as above

- Can pick you up under one arm for easy transportation

- We can lift you up when we hug/kiss you

- When it rains, we can keep you dry in our jacket pocket

• lol "in our jacket pocket"

• Savoring. xP And this sounds like my guy. Except putting me in his jacket pocket. He usually just gives me the whole huge jacket.

• +1 For jacket donation.

• I'm about 6 foot one and I love short girls. I find it really attractive and love cuddling (along with other things ;) ) with shorter girls. And from my experience smaller girls like bigger guys also, all the short girls I've been with say they love the sense of security and feeling so small in a big guys arms.

• I love short and petite girls and I'm 6'3 so that's a huge height difference. Don't get me wrong, I love girls who are pushing 6 feet too, but I have a thing for short girls. I don't really know why it's just what I'm attracted to.

• Short girls are deffinitly cute, I mean I prefer anywhere from 5'10 and below (im 6'1) but shorter girls are awesome to hug and pick up, I like how I can look over them lol and hug them completely

• No, I've seen tall girls that are cute too.

The guys that were dating you were dating you for a lot more reasons than just your height. I'm sure of it.

• every girl is cute.

• to me they are.. I love short girls

• Everygirl is cute :D

• It's feminine :P

• I prefer tall girls myself, but I short girls are nice too. 5'3" is about average for girls, though.

What Girls Said 6

• I`m 4`11`` and I`m 20. So I understand completely what you mean LOL.

In my opinion, it makes them feel more masculine, more dominant. They feel like your protector, the shoulder you lean on., It makes them feel strong, even if you are too. It makes them feel big. (Everywhere ;))

If you get into a neuroscience of it, and go back into the traditional ways or neanderthal mindsets, basic instincts or human nature, if you will: A male just wants to protect what he loves, show that it is his, and protect it at all cost. And provide for it. Take care of it. (It could be his car, his woman, or his favorite watch, but you see what I mean ;) )

Hope I helped a little.

• 5'3 isn't short, it's normal :D

..Unless you're with a guy who's like 6'4''.

• Hell yes!

• I'm 153 cm, Mostly getting teased by my height instead of hearing good things about it :P

• Guys like the maneuverability of a short girl

• I've always been told average to alittle taller girls are cut, Most people adore beautiful models and the majority of them are tall. You look better and your clothes when your taller, If you think about all the people on TV that's on top their tall. Beyonce , Rhinna, Megan fox, angeiina jolie and ciara. That's not to say short people are not cute. But When I was a cheerleader and I use to model, I remember all the girls would say you have the perfect height and I'm 5'7 and wouldn't trade it for nothing , I love it.

• sames as rhinna and beyonce and I lovd it !