Is there any way to make broad shoulders smaller?

I mean exept for deressing right.

I've had broad shoulders all my life and I hate it. I'm not fat or anything but they are just borad.

A lot like Michelle Obama link just that I'm a lot skinnier than her so it looks even more blown out of proportion.

I'm not sure if I measured right, but I think they are 18 inches (47cm) wide, which is a lot for a girl. I'd absolutley do everything to make them appear smaller, but I've never heard of any way how to

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way possible, as you can't re-size bones to meet a specific preference. That's a vital part of your body's internal structure. Your best bet is to wear dresses, shirts, colors and patterns that are going to downplay your shoulders and flatter your other assets, such as your legs.

Honestly, the main point is that you are not overweight. Not every girl is build petite in frame size, but that you are healthy with your weight is what really matters. There's nothing wrong with a wider girl who was born that way. Once again, focus on the clothing aspect, as that is your outlet to choose which parts of your body to emphasize and which to play down if you wish.

What Guys Said 4

• You can have your shoulders sugically reduced, though this often requires the removal of your arms as well.

• squeeze yourself between two narrow walls

• how tall are you? The only thing you can do is to make it look like you have big boobs which will hide the broad shoulders.

• I highly doubt you can do that , besides there is no need to . Have you had someone comment about how "broad" your shoulders ?

What Girls Said 4

• maybe a hair cut/style that will draw attention away from the shoulder area but besides that only a surgical procedure I could see as an option.

• No you can't. Changing your body type? Not going to happen. Mine are rather large as well and I'm a swimmer so it makes them even larger. I embrace my figure, that's all. I don't see why I'd try to change myself, it's silly.

• The only solution is to just get over it.

We all have things we re insecure about, some people live with horrible disfigurements, scars, handicaps or massive weight issues...No ones going to judge you for having slightly broader than normal shoulders.

Just learn to embrace it, nothings less sexy than insecurity...it's like when you see beautiful tall girls hunching over and round shouldered because they self conscious about their heights...the only thing making them look bad is their unconfident posture..

• I've a slightly broad shoulders but not too much..

I think there's no way to make them look smaller other than wearing the suitable clothes

The dresses which are light which are the fashion currently, not suitable for women with broad shoulders.

But the dresses with overlapping pieces at the shoulder or short-sleeved dresses and wide and wrapped like «Kimono» make broad shoulders look even smaller.