How do I know if my bikini bottom is too small?

I got a new bikini and my top was large, but when I looked at the large bottoms they seemed huge, even though I have a sizeable butt. I got the mediums and didn't try them on because I was pressed for time and they can't be returned. I can't tell if they're too small because they fit comfortably, but my butt is perfectly outlined and if I'm moving around a lot the back and shift down enough to show a little bit of my butt crack :p I don't know if this means it's too small and I'll shock people if I wear it , but I have board shorts that I could wear and it'd still be a cute outfit, just not a bikini.

P.S, not posting a pic of my ass -.-

Most Helpful Guy

• I always give the bottoms a snap, and if they snap back in place, they're not too small. If they sna back showing too much, then they ARE too small. Have someone do that for you.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like they fit perfectly

• Show us what your ass looks like. Don't post a pic of yours, but try to find one that looks like yours

What Girls Said 1

• The main issues of an incorrect size would be that it is uncomfortable and might rub and cause problems that way or you don't like the way it looks (or that your p**** falls out). If you don't mind the way it looks just wear it that way. The other option might be to try and modify it by sewing if you can work out how to make it fit better.