How is a guy ugly up close but cute from a distance?

How is a guy ugly up close but cute from a distance ? So that is what the girl middle school said about me, that from 5 to 10 feet away I was cute but I was ugly up close.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are seriously obsessed with your looks.

• iM an actor and entertainer ...looks are very important and gave me my success.

• Agreed completely and entirely. Love how more people are starting to notice how ridiculous this guy sounds.

• He was ridiculous from the moment he started posting on here.

What Girls Said 15

• You can't really see someone far away.

When you get closer you are able to see their facial features.

• At a distance, you can't see specific features of the body and face. Once you get closer, you automatically start 'analyzing' the person, thus allowing you to determine whether that person is attractive or not (which is completely subjective).

Don't worry about what one girl from middle school said about you.

• Up close his face looks like molten rock..and from afar he looks like a gem stone.

• well girls notice small details... it could have been that she saw more flaws when she looked at you up close, which she couldn't see from far away. also the pheromones of someone have a big biological impact on a girls perspective on a guy. maybe once she got closer to you you simply werent appealing to her anymore. that's just one girl, don't worry about it, I'm sure there are lots of girls who find you attractive from far away and close up

• well... maybe not lot but few will find attractive ... after " I'm nothing special" as some girls on gags say.

• sorry for my flows..blame god or something in nature lol

• from far away you see a silhouette not their actual features.

• From a distance I can't tell if he's cross eyed or has a peircing so I can't clearly see all of his face

• no cross eyed or peircing

• What mean girl for her to say that!

• yes ... she was special... flat chest and alll lol

• Idk some guys can look hot from a distance but ugly up close..its like that with girls too

• its bull LOL

• Lol no its happened when I saw a guy down the hall in school and he came closer I was like oh no ..then again I have really bad eye sight

• You can't see all their facial features from a distance.

• oh so then somethings horribly wrong ...im actually deformed and broke on top it lol

• she was craveing attention

• if I was girl I would kicked her ass lol she crazy and extremly harassing and brother was mentally ill thug crimal.

• You're not ugly

• I guess from a distance you see their body shape

• Because we all have different tastes! ;)

Some girls may like you, some not!

• She could be far-sighted?

• Stop talking about yourself really!

What Guys Said 2

• "There's a lot more beautiful people out there when I forget to put my contacts in and when I also leave my glasses off."

The reason this is true is also the answer to your question.

• These apply to guys as well

she's a 2 at 10 is a 10 at 2

She looks good from afar but she's afar from good