Is 6'2 too tall or too short?

Recently I was out at this mixer. Me and this girl seemed to hit it off.we talk and had drinks for like 3 hrs. Later in the night she told me she was into my looks and personality but I was shorter then most the guys she normal dates. I'm I to short?

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously this girl is still single for a reason. Seriously? Who does she usually date? Basketball players? The average height of the American male is 5'9. Anything over 6 ft is considered tall. If she thinks 6'2 isn't tall enough, she's got bigger issues than you think. Get over yourselves ladies! There aren't enough tall men to go around!

• She actually had me doubting myself for a minute. I wonder if I should just blow her completely off or call her.

• Glad to be of help. Girls like that end up looking back at opportunities like this and wonder why it is you're making some other girl happy. You sound like a pretty cool guy and 6'2, you've got the pick of the litter. Don't settle for less. Any one you end up with should make you feel like super man. Period.

• Thanks any kind of confidence she took away you built back up x 10. You seem Like a great person too and I wish you the best in life!

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, um, that's not short. That's a perfect height. To me, as long as you're a little bit taller than her, it's fine.

• psh heck no! Any taller is almost too tall, she's just being weird. :P

• I'm 5'3.. you're not short at all.

• If 6'2" is considered short, then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

What Guys Said 0