Is 5 foot 7 too tall?

Do guys prefer shorter girls or is 5 foot seven or taller OK with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• we really don't care how tall you are as long as you aren't 4'3 or 6'2+ and even then some guys like shorter/taller girls

What Guys Said 18

• The tallest girl I've ever dated was 6'2". She was in good shape, so she wore her height well. If you can pull off being slender or average with that height, it flatters your legs if you show them off nicely. For the record, I'm 6'1".

• I think most men just want women who are shorter than they are. I'm 5 feet 8 inches, and 5 feet 7 inches would be fine with me.

• My ideal range is between 5'5 and 5'11, so that's actually perfect to me. Most guys would probably prefer a little shorter, but it most likely won't be a standard in most cases. In short, not too many will care all that much.

• I'm 6'6 so I don't even consider dating girls under 5'7 haha

Unfortunately I'm not the whole population BUT I'm willing to bet 5'7 isn't a problem for most guys.

• Well I'm only 5'6" myself and I don't mind girls an inch or two taller so I don't see why other taller guys would care...

• 5'7" is actually the minimum height requirement for many modeling agencies, so you're in good company. Shorter men may be intimidated by you when you wear heels. I'm 6'1" and I personally prefer taller women.

• I won't even date a girl unless she fits in a carry-on, so you're freakishly tall.

But seriously, that's a fine height. Guys bothered by height are usually more conscious of their own height.

• 5' 7 is too tall for me personally. But I am 5' 8. I think a simple rule of thumb is the girl should generally be the same height or shorter then her guy when she is wearing three inch heels. Which would mean you should be fine with guys that are 5'10 and higher

• I consider that average range. My wife is taller then that I never thought of her as tall.

• I like 5' 4" to 5' 7" or 8. You're fine :-)

• Not even close to being too tall.

• 5'7 plus heels is 5'10-11, perfect height for me, and good in slippers also

• 5'11" to 5'7" is what I am looking for. But if a girl is shorter than that it doesn't mean she's out of the picture.

• that seems average to me

• just my height ;)

• sounds fine to me :)

• 5'7 is no problem for me, the question is... is a 5'6 guy like myself too short for you? Haha. Unfortunately for me, it is for most taller women. : /

• As long as they're fine with my height, I'm fine with theirs!

• And 5'7 actually sounds pretty good. I'd still be an inch or two taller than you.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5'7" as well, and my dude has no issue with it, he pursued me. =]

• If 5'7" is too tall, then I must be a giant! I'm 6'1"

• you are in American (that is about 4 inches over the average for a male)

• Actually I'm Canadian :) (close enough, I guess lol)

My dad is very, very tall, so it makes sense.

• I'm 5'10-11 so I hope to god 5'7 is not to tall.

• i hope you don't live America bus you are one or two inches over for a male so that's pretty tall for a female

• 5'7 is gorgeous. I wish I were that height.