Do guys like long dresses on girls?

Maybe something like this with a cute pair of heels.

link

Is it too formal for a informal dinner?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dresses are always nice on girls. Doesn't matter how long, or short. Yes there are ugly dresses, but at the same time, most of them are very nice looking. Love this commercial because of the women in dresses, and they do a good job singing it. link

What Guys Said 21

• I like girls in dresses, but my favorite type of dress is the short sun dress. I like seeing her legs and I think sundress' give that innocent and cute feel to a girl.

• I'm not a fan of dresses at all on girls, but that's just me. I prefer seeing girls in pants or shorts.

• Yes but more leg...

• I like it.

• It looks very pretty. Long dresses with some heels are great.

• yes I love the long dresses And no it isn't too formal I think it is very very good

• I prefer to see a little leg but it's not like I'd leave the restaurant.

• I think it's attractive to see a woman dress with a sense of style and individuality. Long dress, short or pants, it doesn't matter. If she tries to dress opposite of others on purpose to upset the event, that is unattractive.

• Yeah. Dresses always look great.

• That's nice. I would wear it with wedges. And nice accessories

• It's okay, but knee length dresses are about as long as I like them, but it shouldn't matter what guys like. If you like it, wear it.

• I love em.

• i like it

• i like it I like that sort of dress as well its much better than waht you see some of girls who go out clubbin waer

• I love it, very nice. It would be fine to wear to a informal dinner in my opinion.

• in the summer certainly OK. I love long dresses.

• They're OK. The dress you show in the link doesn't strike me as particularly formal

• It's cute but we don't really care about what a woman wears.

• those who downvoted this - you can give me a thousand thumbs down, I don't care and I'm gonna stand my ground: caring about what a woman wears is sickeningly SUPERFICIAL.

• The shorter the better is the general rule in my book. Feminists, the down is to the right ^^

• Why would feminists have a problem with short dresses or with men liking short dresses?

• Like Fiona said, separate the crazy bitches from the feminists. Denying human sexuality, both male and female, is just pointless, and has nothing to do with equal rights.

• I'm going on life experience, as everyone does, and my experience is that the line between the two is pretty blurry...

• Some long dresses are nice, but not that many. It's nice to see her legs. I'm not really a fan of maxi dresses in general.

• A dress is a dress is a dress..he's going to like it no matter how short it is..it's STILL feminine

What Girls Said 3

• yeah they do

• it's cute with some jewelry,without jewelry it just looks like maternity wear

• It nice. I like it but personally I prefer wearing maxi skirts instead, like this link