Are any of these legs too muscular?

link

link

link

link

link

I realize from my previous questions regarding slimming down my legs that I never got answers because guys have a very different opinion on what muscular is. no, my legs don't look like any of those either, so there's no reason to kiss butt

are those too muscular?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look more toned then muscular. I think they look good.

What Guys Said 26

• Not too muscular. Objectively they look all right, but subjectively for me I prefer a woman's thighs a bit thicker than those in the links

• none of these are to muscular, they are perfect specimens if you ask me,x

• Not at all.

• What muscles? I didn't see no muscles. I guess it must be a subliminal thing or something.

• everyone else saw them and managed to answer

• And yet they all answered

This is a yes or no question

• After thinking about it for a couple of days I have come to the logical conclusion of no. Have a merry Christmas :)

• None of those look at all muscular. They couldn't even be remotely described as muscular.

• No. None are even borderline. First would look better with more muscle without question, maybe some of the others.

• All of them are too skinny.

• no

• no those are not too muscular. The last one I wouldn't even consider muscular; just slim.

What's the problem?

• I'm just asking because I figured out why I never get answers on questions about thinning my muscular legs out haha. Guys assumed my legs are like that

• omg, love chris hemsworth... freaking fantastic thor XD

• No, they're all very sexy.

• All look fine to me :D

• umm I guess men and women have different concepts about muscular legs because that sh*t looks like skin over bones

• not even muscular

• nope, I think they are real hot

• nah those legs are just a little toned... to my opinion they need to be even more muscular :)

• You will never be hot PLC.

• no I don't think any of those legs actually are muscular

• They all look fairly normal to me. Not muscular, but toned.

• i think they all looked toned and they look good

• Just toned not even close to muscular.

• No, they are not too muscular.

• No, none of them are too muscular. They look slim and tone. #4 link seems to have slightly more muscle idk, maybe because her legs are shorter. Anyways #4 is perfect for me.

• In what world would any of those be considered "too muscular'

• Those legs are too thin, honestly. Those girls need to run and do some squats.

• And quit asking questions about legs. You're a thousand times worse than any guy asking about his d***.

• What exactly have you tried helping me with?

• And what does it matter if it's a compulsion? You aren't the one who has to live with being unhappy with your body

If you enjoy being condescending towards those who are insecure because you're oh so confident, I just don't see why you manage to act like a retard in my questions if you don't like them

If you're confident, great. but this is honestly no different that the guy who keeps asking about height and his penis size and the girl her breasts. They ARE the same people

• What's so attractive about non-existent hips, a non-existent ass, and thin legs with minimal curves? I want a WOMAN. Maybe If I was a pedophile I'd drool over those legs.

• No way. Not even close.

• I wouldn't even really describe them as muscular to begin with.

What Girls Said 10

• You have a lot of free time on your hands, don't you? Can I just ask, where does this leg

obsession come from? Is just not healthy to be that obsessed about having thin legs, I think

you need to chill.

P.S. None of those legs are muscular, there thin and skinny. And, frankly a little to thin.

P.S.S. Please do me a favor, enjoy the summer okay. Go ride a faris wheel, or eat ice cream

or go to the pool, but please quit spending all your time looking up legs. It's not normal, the more you look, the more obsessed you'll become. So, save your sanity and STOP NOW!

Please! : ) I'm just trying to help you kid.

• I'm not sure why you continue to answer my questions. I'm not going to listen to you so quit wasting your breath

• I disagree. Those legs are not "too skinny". They are good examples of sexy legs.

• You know what, I've had it with you! All you care about is looks, and inner beauty is important!

Without you have nothing, because beauty fades! You will get old, you will gain weight, you will get winkles, that is life! So just deal with it! I just want to help you, why won't you let me?

You are so rude. do you remember calling me a "attention whore" once? Because I do and I'll never for get little girl! Just grow up and be happy with you, that's my advice! Take it or don't! Have a good day

• Those legs don't look muscular too me, they look nicely toned.

Muscular legs look more like this link

• I don't think any of them are too muscular. They all look pretty thin to me, but some look more toned.

I would say these are muscular:

link

link

link

• I know I'm not a guy but those legs don't look muscular at all... they look like regular average legs that are toned.

• Not even close to being too muscular- not even muscular.

• Those legs aren't even muscular...

• I will have to say those legs are a bit on the thin side. They have a pretty decent margin before they become muscular.

I have noticed that you have asked a lot of leg questions. Out of asking those; have you found any good advice on how to slim legs down? Any diet plans, exercises/exercise machines that that are mention frequently or are have there been any odd ones that seem to be worth trying?

• I don't/wouldn't follow any diet plans really and I'm not so sure I'd be following advice on here anymore. People just lack knowledge on fitness really and when they've told me one thing, someone on here(who seems credible) has told me something else.

To slim down the legs, if they're muscle as opposed to fat, you just have to quit working them and once they begin to break down or get flabby, then you can begin working out to burn the fat

• to be honest... I have thought about that before, but it seems like a good way to risk getting cellulite.

• My legs were a little more bulky/muscular then those and I am short when I was at my fittest and I was always complimented on my legs. Strangers on the street would say nice legs as I walked by and they were not being sarcastic, they were genuine compliments. So those are not too muscular for most guys from my experience.

• Ironic, because most on here don't like them lol

Weird how people in real life like different things than those online

• I skimmed through the guys response and I didn't see a single guy say they were too big some even said they were too small. My legs were still thinner than the link posted above even at my fittest.

• I didn't say guys on here thought they were too big, but guys on here tend to not like thin :p and some of them felt the need to go above and beyond their abilities to degrade them

• no. theyr slim and toned

• Those legs are on the skimpy side with no type of muscle at all. I'd say NO.