during sex, out in public, whatever you want to put. this usually depends on your own height so mention that, but what are the pros and cons of being with a girl or guy who is
1. around you height, either exactly your height or only a couple inches taller or shorter
2. much shorter than you are
3. much taller than you are
Most Helpful Girl
I'm "averagely short" as one YouTuber of my height put it. I'm 5'4.
1. pros - well obviously we can see eye to eye, literally!, and maybe certain positions during sex may be easier, idk. no bending down or reaching up to hug and kiss, very easy to dance together, etc. to be honest I've never dated a guy that short. so I'm only imagining what it would be like. cons - I'm not attracted to short men generally. but I have seen a couple guys who are only a few inches taller (like 5'7) and they were really cute. one guy in particularly, he's a total package, brains and looks and he's around 5'6/5'7. I guess another con is I don't feel the same way when theyre standing next to me. even guys who are 4 inches taller than me don't feel that much taller. my friend is 5'8 and it doesn't seem that much taller.
2. pro- honestly I don't know what the pros would be. maybe id feel really helpful because I would be able to reach things they couldn't or help them out. con - id have to lean down to kiss them. and I'm definitely not attracted to men that short.
3. pro - I'm very very attracted to much taller men. I've dated really tall guys most often, like 6'0 and up. I guess I consider 5'10/5'11 to be tall, well, its a lot taller than I am anyway. I think I really start to feel like someone is tall standing next to me at 6'0 mark, but I love 6'2-6'4. I love reaching up to kiss them and I love the way we look together. I love playing around with them and cuddling with them. even though some things don't line up perfectly in certain positions, I actually think I like sex much better with tall guys. I've had a great sex life and pretty much only been with tall guys. plus they can pick me up and do things to me in the air. fun fun :)con - its much easier to reach up to kiss/hug than it is to bend or lean down. I mean some guys may be annoyed by constantly having to do that and it may be a pain in the neck, literally, for some guys. dancing usually isn't going to be completely idealistic unless I wear high heels. my head is not going to make it to rest on his shoulder, ill be on his chest or something. grinding may not happen correctly if he has really long legs and ill be backing it up on his freakin leg or something, which is pointless. things like that. and I've heard some guys online say they are self conscious about being seen with a much shorter girl, like they feel like a pedophile. that's kind of insulting but I guess if that's how you feel. I've never met a tall guy in real life who had that opinion, and honestly I think youd be blind if you thought I was a child. like, the kids you know must be stacked.
i like high heels sometimes, but not usually so shoes aren't really going to boost my height too much, if at all. I think this emphasizes the height difference. that may be good or bad, depends on your perspective.0