What do you think when you see a belly shirt?

Okay, my friends and I have been debating this topic of belly shirts. Not to toot my own horn but I'm very much into working out and I like to how off my figure, I like to wear short crop belly shirts which clearly show off my stomach but cover my boobs, I usually wear them with shorts or jeans, what do you guys think of a girl if they wear belly shirt, is it slutty, what if a girl wore it out with you? How do you feel about the belly shirt, if everything else is covered up?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are very sexy, I love stomaches when they are toned. They drive me insane lol. So I think they are a ok! haha. On a girlfriend I don't know if I trusted her completely then yea I would want to show her off and let other guys be jealous of how epic my girlfriend was. If I didn't trust her then I wouldn't want her going around as a tease to other guys as much.

What Guys Said 7

• I love when a girl wears a belly shirt. It definitely gets my attention when she shows off her soft belly and her navel. I think belly shirts are very attractive. I wish more women would wear them. If I had it my way, females would be allowed to wear belly shirts in the workplace. Bankers, nurses, waitresses, police officers! Lol. Of course I would say that because I have a belly fetish. On many occasions I have seen a woman in a belly shirt and as soon as I get home I'm "taking care of business" so that I can get some relief. As far as going out with a female wearing a belly shirt? I'd enjoy the view, but it would make me nervous. I'd have to constantly remind myself not to keep glancing at her belly. I saw a lady at the grocery store who was wearing a shirt showing off her navel. I noticed a tattoo there. I commented on her tattoo and asked her if it was painful. She said, "VERY!" She lifted her shirt as high as she could to show me the tattoo that ran from her navel to her sternum and across her ribs. I liked the tattoo. But the tattoo was only my excuse to get a closer view of her mid section. And it worked! Girls, KEEP SHOWING OFF THAT MID SECTION! IT DRIVES US CRAZY!

• Love it! It is not slutty at all to me,but it totally depends on the girl. A girl can act slutty in any outfit,whether anything is exposed or not.

• Yes it's slutty and yes I like them.

• I love girls in belly shirts!

• It is not slutty, but I do not really like the look. It looks off to me.

• I think hot if its on a hot girl and gross if its on a gross girl, girls that say its slutty are just jealous because they can't pull it off

• It's sexy if the girl has a nice body. I don't think I'd assume anything about her, just that she must be pretty outgoing.

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't look slutty with long pants

• OMG the 90's are back

• I don't like it unless I'm wearing a tank underneath

• Looks good with long hair heels and a hat.my outfit and jeans black pants too