So... a lot of girls really do like skinny jeans on men? Women jeans on men?

Seriously... at least one guy on this site, from his experience, says that a fair few girls like guys with skinny/womens jeans... how F-ing frustrating that maybe one reason I don't get so much attention from girls is because I refuse to wear womens jeans! How absurd.

So some girls are attracted to guys wearing womens jeans? Are they attracted to guys wearing skirts and high heeled shoes too? ...it's weird... I have to be honest I think guys who wear skinny jeans are idiots... for one thing many of them appear to be sheep who just wear/listen to/talk about whatever is in fashion... people like that pi$$ me off. I don't see why people can't just be genuine instead of following the masses. Because honestly, I think so many guys are wearing them simply because the fashion world/the fashion mags say it's fashionable. You shouldn't let some media tell you what to wear. You tell yourself what to wear gosh darn it. ...I find it mind bottling how... sheepish and conformist so many people can be.

So... poll... girls do you like skinny jeans on guys or not? And why? I want to know what is appealing about a guy wearing these... horrible things... also I gotta' say I think wearing something uncomfortable just because it looks good is stupid. You can look good and be incredibly comfy. I do that with my shoes, my jacket and my pants.

• I like to see guys in skinny jeans
  • I don't like to see guys in skinny jeans
  • It is not of consequence to me
I gotta' make an update to say... yeah my initial question was maybe a bit too extreme and I went and had a rant about something that annoyed me again as I often do lol. Hope I didn't scare off the people who like skinny jeans because then it's not a fair discussion lol.

I promise I won't rant at anyone who says they like skinny jeans :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm wondering what girls who like guys in skinny jeans think about the fact that wearing them binds things up for the guy, leading to lower sperm count and fertility. By seeking men in skinny jeans, they're not only seeking men who have a more feminine look, but also operate less effectively than a guy in normal clothes. Says a lot about them I guess.

What Girls Said 10

• No I don't like skinny Jeans on guys. its just wrong I don't like baggy pants either. They look good when they fit just right.

• Skinny jeans on guys look freaking stupid and they need to stop. Like right now. Be a man.

• NOOOO Skinny jeans on men are SOOO NOT attractive! I am totally apposed of that!

Womens type clothing should only be seen on gays, women or cross dressers!

• I love them! I can't explain it, it's just so hot! Haha :)

• Weird. But to be fair I do love ladies in tight spandex pants (not that cheap black cotton stuff that just makes their @ss look really fat and even worse sometimes makes it look like they're wearing a diaper). You know that awesome 80s stuff, and I also like the 80s shoulder pads and women wearing leather jackets (which my mum hates lol, the shoulder pads that is). And I also love those 80s women hairstyles where their hair was kind of artificially wavy and just... 80s looking. Can't explain it.

• Haha see! And I like guys in skinny jeans. Although I do love a guy in a good looking pair of "baggy jeans", just not those ragged things you guys wear sometimes (with holes and all). The cleaner looking the better!

• no I'm not attracted to men with skinny jeans its like I'm looking at a girl it just disgust me

• I find it to be so ugly.

• Does this one considered skinny link ?

• Not really. It's not skin tight. But I don't like them either because they're basically jeans that are too long for the legs but some of the length is crumpled up at the knee and just above the ankle and I think it looks ridiculous, especially just above the ankle. Is that actually a fashion or is it just a guy with jeans that are too long for him?

• Proper colorful boxers that not many people have so I bet his mum would have known it was her son straight away if she saw that. It was so funny watching him try to pull his stupid baggy jeans up on television, lol showing his underwear to the nation.

• "So I bet his mum would have known it was her son straight away if she saw that." Hahahahaha that made me crack up. xD

I really don't know what's their purpose, or they just want to follow the stupid trend?!

Even in the university where it's supposed to be an official place, they show their underwear lol..

It's really gross and ruins all the general look.

I think the fashion industry will make people go crazy. lol

• i don't like it it looks too feminine for me

• Idk why you're getting so emotional cause some girls like things that you don't wear lol

I don't mind a guy in skinny Jeans, they look good in them

• I'm a passionate non-conformist which means I'm passionately against doing something simply because it's popular or fashionable as opposed to doing something because you like it or because it's good/works for you. Blind conformity really annoys me... I just think it's weak minded and pathetic. So something that I see as blind conformity will quite likely bring a difficult to control rant out of me. That's my best way of explaining why.

But I totally understand what you mean and good on you

• ...for sticking by your opinion. I'm also against dictatorship... which parallels somewhat with conformity. Well I suppose dictatorship is forced conformity and that is the worst.

But yeah anyway thankyou for offering your side of the discussion. Like I said I hope I didn't scare skinny jeans fans away because I would feel bad lol.

• It's not my thing ...

I don't even think skinny jeans look that great on very many females, for that matter.

I doubt the reason you aren't getting much attention from girls has to do with skinny jeans., honestly. But if you dress like a slob or wear clothes that aren't flattering and at least slightly fashionable (go for a "classic" look rather than trendy) ... people might not be as attracted to you.

• No I'm very well dressed so I suppose the reasons I don't get loads of attention is because I'm shy, unconfident and some say maybe because I'm too serious. I'm actually a crazy idiot who laughs at childish things and acts like a kid sometimes, but people just gotta' get to know me to see that. Apparently I probably appear too serious to strangers sometimes. Would be bloody frustrating if something so trivial as this were to be on the list too though.

• Chances are ... the girls who like guys in skinny jeans also like a bunch of other stuff that you might not get on about.

What Guys Said 4

• i don't wear jeans that tight I wouldn't feel comfortable in them and feel silly , that just not be for me

• Men rock skinny jeans as well as anyone else. Mens legs tend to be more slender than some women so have trouble having a close fit near ankles. Men also look good when skinny jeans are combined with heels and well fitting tee shirt. Of course the man needs to be of slendr build otherwise not so great.

• Skinny jeans on men = loose butthole.

• Skinny jeans are for f*****s