Do girls notice when guys look at their boobs or ass? What do they think when this happens?

Today, I was in Spanish when I noticed a girl's thong was riding up above here pants. I said something to my friend about this. Shortly after she fixed this, but she didn't give me a weird look or anything like that. How do girls feel about this topic?

*her pants

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it depends obviously. It's pretty obvious when you're talking to a guy face to face and he's staring at your boobs. It's a little harder when it's from afar or when they're looking at the ass because you're usually not looking at a person who is either behind you or far away from you, but it can still be noticeable because guys aren't exactly smart or discreet when they are checking a girl out.

Personally, I think it's pretty uncomfortable. I'm not going to get mad at a guy for looking because I check out guys too. But I feel really weird knowing my areas are being watched.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, how I feel about it? Well if I"m attracted to the guy he can look all he wants to. Believe me If I like the guy I am checking him out also.

• Plus one for you too.

So if he's not attractive you would be creeped out right?

• I'm pretty oblivious, but every now and then I catch someone looking. I don't care unless someone actually followed me or was like "yo you have a nice rack"

• If the guy is hot he can look all he wants and I look too so it doesn't matter and its obvious because you can't hide it

• Sometimes it is kind of obvious and I would just think...

"erhmmmm okay..." I mean I guess it's just male instinct.

• yes I do especially if its a long lingering stare and regardless of the looks of the guy I don't know if the proper term would be creep out but it surely doesn't feel good and if he is my crush for instance it's a big minus TBH.. I can understand if I'm wearing revealing clothes but I don't especially when I'm at school in short I would feel disrespected

• Idk I would be embarrassed because I was walking in the hallway and 2 hot guys were behind me and I think they saw my undies I was so embarrassed

• I think, oh a creepeer!

• Yeah it's kinda obvious

What Guys Said 0