At what age do women look their best?

Had this discussion with a few mates, wondering what a wider audience thinks.

This has nothing to do with confidence, personality, blah, blah. You don't need to view them as potential relationship partners or whatever. Straight out looks.

• 16-17
  • 18-21
  • 22-24
  • 25-29
  • 30-35

Most Helpful Girl

• I've actually heard or read that women look their best at 16-19

Typically still in shape, perky this, perky that. Then life hits and the excuses come a runnin.

Most women start looking a bit tore up in their 20s(compared to their teens), from my perspective

• I can't really vote though...cause I don't really have an answer lol

• They don't. They like to believe they're at their peak when they're ragged

• haha lmfao!

What Girls Said 14

• Women are like fine wine. They just keep getting better :D

I am not sure if you can generalize that. I see women in their 50's who look better than some teenage girls. Both body and face. But then again I live in an area where people are very concious of appearances.

Beauty is highly subjective. It's about the whole package. Looks, mannerism, etc., that holds true for both genders.

Nothing beats a person who is lively, mature, and takes care of oneself.

Nothing uglier than a person who is desperately trying to hang on to youth.

Amen! Nuf said.

• I don't know.. Girls lose their perkyness in various places, body isn't as tight (Even if they hit the gym), hair isn't as vibrant, they get old around the eyes, etc. Men usually look better as we get older, though, as we get more masculine. I couldn't agree more with your hanging onto youth statement, btw!

• While some 50 year old women look better then some 20 year old women, the majority of those 50 year old women were smoking at 20, and the 20 year olds they look better then will look worse then they do now in 30 years.

• I actually have a THING for older women who are smokin, don't get me thinkin! lol!

• it depends, some are gorgeous as teens other are gorgeous when they are 40. But if you maintain your good looks and take care of yourself then a woman can stay gorgeous for many decades

• i would say 25-35. In your teens and 20's you can still have breakouts, be awkward, and still growing into your body. After age 25 you pretty much are confident and confidence is sexy

• I say 18-24, so both B and C. It does depend on the girl though. I've seen a lot of girls who look super old at 23, but I've also seen girls who look like a mess at 18 but at 24 are stunning. Over 25 pretty much everyone starts to look a little older. 16-17 can still look great, but I think a higher percentage of girls will look better from 18-24 rather than younger.

• Okayyy...also if you want to get really technical it probably depends on body types and ethnicity as well. If a girl is full grown at 14, she's probably going to look worse at 24 than a girl who isn't full grown til 18, just because she's had more time to age and sag or whatever. At least that makes sense in my head...

• haha, great answer. I agree with it all.

• I'd say 20-40

• In their 20s

• apparently most women look the best when they're around 22-24...but it depends on what you like I suppose

• According to men it's more 18-24, which sounds VERY accurate. I'd assume girls care more about what the guys think. You definitely don't have any problems. Granted your face is as gorgeous as your body <3

• I think women look their best/are most attractive in their late 20's and early 30's (27-33)

• i'd say 21-22 is prime. in the window between 18-25 for most women, I'd say.

• Depends on the girl but most look good in their high school and college years if they go to college, then it is down hill after that. For me I think I look better every year. I looked horrible during my teen years. I'm 24 now and I am finally starting to look attractive.

• 20... as soon as my acne went away and I learned about proper nutrition and working out! Also my cheek bones are more prominent now.

• I didn't look very good in high school but I'm much more attractive now at 24.

I think it depends on the individual woman, her habits, how she takes care of herself and her weight, and ethnicity. In general most women look best in their mid to late 20s.

I have seen some older women that look very nice though.

I don't understand how people can say girls 16-19 look the best. Not with all those hormones making them have acne, bad skin and they aren't done with puberty (16 yos) and many of them are in that awkward stage. Unless you just especially like children, and possibly like even younger girls than 16 and are only just saying the age 16 because its a PC cut-off range...

• Those are interesting implications, almost slight accusations. Bad skin? Lots of people, men and women, aren't astonishingly affected by acne. It isn't even close to a majority of people in general. So it's unfair to apply that as a generalization.

Also, note that majority of women are saying old, while majority of men are saying young. I think it's due to the fact that its a harsh reality that girls fade fast.

Fun fact, in the last 10 years, only 2 over 23 have won Mrs. Universe..

• I've seen girls looks gorgeous around 18-21 years old and then some of them go downhill from their.

• I've seen a LOT of those.

• I feel like most look good between 22 and 24. By then they have their crap together (hopefully), they haven't had kids yet, they still have their perky assets, and are a lot more confident and know what they want out of life.

• 16-17 years old constitutes pedophilia

• Depending on which state you live in, yes.

Nonetheless, I didn't ask who anyone was dating or having sex with.

• No, it does not.

It may constitute statuatory rape in some jurisdictions (and not in others).

It may not be an appropriate age for a relationship.

But it is not pedophilia. Pedophilia is a preference for prepubescents, and 17 year old women are NOT prepubescent.

• Lol damn.. Thanks kheserthorpe for dropping a little ether.

What Guys Said 6

• This is a multi-million dollar question in the modeling industry.

Girls 16-17 get jobs and if they have acne, it gets covered or photo-shopped. The important thing is they get experience, so by the time they fully come into their own, age 18-22, looks and abilities come together.

Beyond 25 it's a downhill ride. That's models though.

If you were a chubby pimply shy 20 year old but at 35 are 100% fit, worldly, have a refined sense of style and humor, etc., it is not surprising that at 35 you'll be way more attractive than at 20.

• Women look good at any age..depending on YOUR age, of course! Now that I'm over 30, really young girls don't attract me very much as they used to. I don't look seriously at a woman under 25, when I never used to look at any OVER 25!

• I'd say that for me there are two groups. The first is women in they mid 20's as they would have fully grown into their bodies. Having said that I'd really have to say that females look there absolute best in their late teens/ early twenties in terms of straight out Looks. Just look at the modelling industry where most models reach their peak in their late teens early twenties.

I voted B, but more of a combo of A and B

• That's a good point, I didn't even think of that (Modeling peak).

• I'd guess modelling peak is before 20.

• Yeah, I don't know why I didn't think of it. But only 2 of the last 10 Mrs. Universe winners were 23 or older. Most of them being 20, sounds about right.

• I have been most attracted to girls around 20-23, but (this might sound weird given my previous statement, but in my head it makes sense) the most attractive girls I think are in the 23-26ish range.

• Early twenties.

• 12. it's all downhill from there.