Girls, do you get turned on by a guy in a suit?

Im starting work at an internship when I'm not in class, and have to wear a suit and tie everyday, Is this something that girls like?

I want my girlfriend to see me in a suit and tie everyday and get turned on by it. is a suti and tie hot?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• if you're in shape, yes it is very hot. Makes you look smart and clean cut.

• not and general. I did with my boyfriend when I hugged him. then I forced my self to not rip his clothes off

• Yea but I wouldn't wana see it every single day as if he's going to work.I like see versity

• yes- I tend to notice a guy in a suit more

• Probably not turned on.. But it will deffo attract me to the guy and I will like him more

• YESSS!

• Nope, my vagina doesn't get wet by looking at a suit o.o

• This is what I like:

link

Less clothes is what really turns me on.

• Not really I've seen lots of ugly dudes in suits. It's nothing special.

What Guys Said 4

• A similar question asked unless you are the same person who asked it but it's with a diff twist and I'd answered it :) link

1. I won't generalize that as people have different tastes

2. But yes men in suits do get attention for various reasons

2.1. It shows purpose and employment

2.2. It displays that the man means business

2.3. Provides a definition of a smart and educated individual

etc

3. However, saying that I know quite a few women who think jeans and tshirts are hot ;) and not to forget a lot of them prefering swim trunks etc.

• 0|1
  • They do.

Oddly if you are an average guy, dressed in a really fine clothing/a nice suit women will approach you and start coming onto you. Its a force multiplier.

So suit up!

• Hey, some girls like it but you need to have a fitted suit. A suit with a bad fit will ruin the whole image.