Are short girls attractive?

I'm only 5'2 and I hate my height, my boyfriends a whole foot taller than me lol. Are guys still attracted to short girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always gravitated too short women. I just find them so much cuter. I am sure it is merely a matter of individual choice. I have heard many guys talk about long slender legs on some tall girl, but it never appealed to me. Your height sounds perfect too me, and I am 6 ' 0"

What Guys Said 29

• my girl is 5'2 and I am 6'4, I think she is too cute. I mean yes, sometimes I wish I didn't have to kneel down to be at eye level (she hates when I do that), but guys like feeling big and strong, and short girls make it easy on a guy to feel like a man.

• I kinda like short girls myself. I'm 6-2 myself and I went on a date with a girl who was 5 even feet and man... I kinda had a stock goin' the entire time I was with her. (hmm... I wonder if she knew)

• I'm tall (6'3") and have mostly dated either taller girls (over 5'9") or shorter girls (5'3" or under). It wasn't a deliberate choice, just kinda happened that way.

So for me, short girls can be very attractive. Cute is cute, whether she's tall or short, black or white (or asian, mexican...), skinny or thick, blond, brunette or redhead.

• average height for an adult woman is only 5'5" and a 3 inch difference is hardly noticeable. 5'2" is not short.

• There is a noticable difference. I am 5'5 and I have several friends who are 5"2, but it's not a crazy big difference.

• Ill rephrase then. when you're 6 feet tall there's no noticeable difference between a girl whos 5'5" and 5'2"

• Its a person by person taste basis. Some shorter guys like shorter women but others like tall women. why? nobody could say, its what they like. I think if your boyfriend really had an issue with your height the relationship might not have began. Physical attraction tends to be the first thing to interest a person to the opposite sex. Then personality plays in and there you have it a nice genuine interest in each other. Your height is not uncommon and hardly undesirable! live it up and enjoy it. Good Luck!

---Nick----

• short girls are soooo cute! They are fun to cuddle and kiss. I think you should be happy with your height. Now if you aren't you could wear high heels, but 5'2'' is a great height. anything from 5' to 5'7 is great.

• Ya a hot girl is a hot girl. It's once you get under 5 ft. that it get a little weird I'd say. I worked with a girl that was 4'8" and I would say she was too short.

• what does it matter? I'm sure you as a female likes a male with a bigger presence than you anyway right?

• "Are guys still attracted to short girls?"

If they weren't, would your boyfriend still be dating you?

• No way. 5'2" is like perfect. So cute. 5'2"-5'4" will do just fine. =)

• My girlfriend is the same height as you although I'm shorter then your boyfriend. I love her height though. Almost perfect for kissing and she looks sooo cute.

• Like the guy below said, cute is cute. You can be 5"2 or 6"2 and still be beautiful.

• Personally when I'm in public I've noticed this. I'm 5'11" and when I walk around I've noticed that I've always gotten attention from girls who are say around 5'0"-5'4" ish.

What I got to say is I love how beautiful and feminine their presence is. I've had girls who've tried giving social cues that they wanted to approach me and wanted to talk. I've had one engage in a conversation with me some beautiful blonde back in high school.

So do I like short girls? Hell yeah I f do. If she worries about her height I'd just be like babe it's all good plus there's always heels.

If we want roll like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie it's all good cause either way we're going to look great together!

• i love short women and besides...what man wants a tall woman that's taller than him?

• Most guys don't like girl that are near their own height so therefore yes most guys will like shorter women

• Y is that. cause I always feel so insure about guys I like cause I'm 5'7"

• I'm not exactly sure.....like most guys just feel better if the girl is shorter....makes them feel more masculine.....if they're dating someone the same height or taller it kind of makes them seem feminine.....and for me at least I like looking down into a girls eyes I couldn't see myself looking up into them haha

• Unfortunately for you, tall girls can be quite a ride..

• yeh I am .. lets just say I wudnt be attracted to one taller than me more than a shorter girl..

• Hell yeah, there's something good about knowing so much can go into a shorter body.

• i myself am attracted to shorter women

• Well for me, short people are midgets, average people are short, and tall people are slightly shorter than me. I'm 16 & I'm 6'5, I try and go for the tallest possible.

• Your profile says that you're 5'10. :/

• I took most of my mom's traits and he took my dad's traits, look up a trait chart.

• Omg your conan o'brien tall!

• I am 6ft and 2in tall so all the girls I date are short. lols! So yes, short girls are beautiful and very attractive to me, allot.

• Short girls mature faster than tall girls, and my girlfriend are like only 5'2 its more fun to cuddle;)

• hell yea guys are attracted to short girls. my girlfriend is about your size and I think its adorable and sexy but some guys do like them bigger and you kinda get the picture so don't worry about its not like you can change your height lol

• I'm around 6''2 and I like short girls they are so cute I just like the idea of there ear to my hart my chin touching there hair better than cheek to cheek I'm not shore why

• short girls are real hot and have amazing asses so yes

• the most girls in my small city are very short,and I have no prob

• well, I'm only 5'4 so girls aren't that short :P

• my girlfriend is 5'2 and I'm 6'3 so I'm a foot taller than her. to me I like short girls I think they are perfect. but it depends on who the guy is really

• actually I hate short women, the reason why is because they STILL INSIST on dating TALLER MEN!

for crying out loud we got midgits who wanna date NFL football players!

how do you feel about your height now?! LOL

• My height, no different. You? A moron :)

• Hahaha. That's funny. People should pay more attention to height when selecting their partner. Tom Cruise looks ridiculous next to Katie.

• I completely disagree, at least for me and I'm assuming by the many down arrows you got by others.

I'm only 5'2 and so a guy who's no taller than 5'10 is a huge plus because of him not being that tall...I am still attracted to some guys between 5'10 and 6' but it has nothing to do with their height - in fact I prefer for them to be a bit shorter.

• It doesn't matter to me, unless she's actually a dwarf (widely defined as under 4'10), and even then I might be able to get used to it...it would just be a little weird at first.

What Girls Said 11

• well I also am 5 '2 and I adore my height...I think that it is very feminine to be petite. I am happy that I am not some tall amazon chick. No offense to the tall girls out there. lol :)

• Seeing as how you have a boyfriend, he's obviously attracted to short girls. Lots of other guys are too.

• Well I'm 5'2 just like you and, though I'm occasionally being teased for being short and it's partly why people think I'm a lot younger than I actually am, I don't think it negatively affects a guy's opinion of me unless maybe he's really tall [like at least 6', and I personally don't like guys being that tall anyways.] Also most of the guys who teased me for either being short or looking young [partly because I am short?] were apparently just flirting with me anyways, so if a guy comments on your height don't necessarily feel offended. And from most of these answers and other answers to questions about short girls, it seems like guys don't mind your height at all or actually LIKE it when a girl's around your height.

• Personally, it depends on the guy. If you search, "do guys think tall girls are attractive?" You will get tons of males saying that tall women are sexier then the short women. However, it really depends on the guys preference, some guys like tall girls (usually as long as they are taller),and some guys like short chicks because they like the feeling of being superior and manly.

I am 6'4, and my girlfriend is 5'11''. For me, her height couldn't be any more perfect, we see eye to eye and I don't get back aches whenever I want to kiss her or hold her, it's effortless. On top of that, she has a 36' leg inseam, and she looks like a model so I think tall woman are sexier. That being said, short women can also be very sexy, and height shouldn't be the only important thing that matters, everyone is different, and height is genetic.

So ladies below hollering that short girls are better then tall girls, a lot of men disagree with you, and a lot of men agree with you. It really does all depend on the guy.

• hun you got nothing to worry about I am ur exact hieght too! my boyfriend is 6'1" and he tells me he loves how I'm so little all the time! be happy 5'2" is the perfect height in my eyes..becides guys love little girls because they are easier to move around aha

• Saying that guys dislike or like short girls is generalizing therefore I don't have an answer since no one is the same.

• Guys like shorter woman...

• i don't think it matters, everyone is beautiful because you can look at a person and think they're not so pretty or even ugly but there's always someone out there that would think or do think that they are the most beautiful person in the world...it's good to appreciate yourself and what you have and appreciate other people for who they are also, once we realize that we're never going to be the best looking (you can be the best to someone but not everyone) then we can stop comparing ourselves to each other...there's no one type of beauty, everyone's different and beautiful, doesn't matter what your skin/hair/eye color is or if your tall or short. Me, I'm short, a little shorter than you...I'm sure I will probably grow though because I'm only 17 but I have auburn hair and pale skin with freckles and hazel eyes. I used to hate my red hair and my freckles and my height but I've come to realize that all of that just makes me..Me...ya know? Plus for me being short is cool because I've got big boobs and butt and a little tummy lol and if I were tall I'd probably be really skinny (not to say that everyone who's tall is that way though)...but of course some people prefer that...anyways I'm rambling, all I'm trying to say is your beautiful! LOVE YOURSELF :)

• oh god! that's not short at all compare to me! I'm 4'10

sooo yeer...anyone thinks that's too short?

• yes, they do

• i'm glad they do-i'm short too!