Guys do you wear Thong underwear and swimwear

Guys – How many of you wear Thong underwear and or swimwear

Why or why not

Where and when do you wear them

Who has seen your thong on you

I have been wearing thong underwear and swimwear everyday for the last 20 plus years, I haven’t found anything that matches them for comfort and support – and I also like the tan I get.

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Guy

• i wear plain mens cotton thongs! can't beat the comfort or the support!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My husband does not.

0|0
    0|0
    • He should try a properly fitting thong someday - I'm betting that he will never go back to the baggy junk with no support, the underwear that is ?Fashion Police? approved.

• He like Saxx underwear, it's made with men's specific needs in mind, link

• i wouldn't like guys earing that

0|0
    0|1
  • yeah I do. my boyfriend likes it lol

0|4
    0|0
    • Does wear them for you

What Guys Said 16

• I generally wear either bikini briefs or boxer briefs. Not too comfortable with thong underwear especially since the climate here is tropical :)

I do wear thongs only when I'm out on a holiday trip and I have relevant company ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Only on Fridays. Friday is thong day at the office.

0|1
    0|0
    • That sounds like a fun place to work

• Show All
    • It's the wet farts I worry about.

• LOL

• I used to wear thong underwear but the stuff was always either too tight or too loose, so now I save it for special occasions.

There were one or two occasions where I wore a thong swimsuit, it was fun but I generally prefer speedos.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thong day is on Monday for us...I wish it were on Friday.

0|2
    0|0
  • They just don't feel comfortable to me. I guess I don't have the right body for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and no because we're dudes

0|0
    0|2
  • I wear thong underwear all the time and thong swimsuits to tan on the beach. I love having thong tanlines...

0|1
    0|0
  • Thats all i wear and i love to wear them while swimming. Having the water flow across the buns is amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • No. We don't wear that in the US. If I went to another country where it is the predominant swimwear, I would. I would feel really awkward about it, but I would. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear thong swimwear when tanning and in my private pool. I wear thong underwear and enjoy it

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yes, thongs are fun

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear thongs every day. Underwear or swimwear i wear thongs and g-strings.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only own bikini briefs

0|1
    0|0
  • I always rock a thong.

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't like thongs on guys, they ride up in the rear, and it turns me on. :l

0|0
    0|0
    • Thay should be good

• Try getting ones made for men and the correct size, you will find a properly fitting thong is much more comfortable than that baggy junk or tighty whities you are wearing now.

• It's a niceeeee

0|0
    0|0
    • Try one once - and you will wonder why you ever wore that baggy crap as long as you have

• Hiiii fiveeeee.