This is for girls - what do you prefer for a really tall and skinny guy or a short guy that is ripped?

I know that there are many other factors involved: personality, facial attractiveness, how they treat you, etc. But just assume everything else is equal...what would you prefer? I ask because I'm the tall/skinny guy and my roommate is short but more muscled and ripped. I'm 6'4 170 with good abs but not really muscled at all. He is only 5'5 or 5'6 but has a much more muscular build. We're a lot alike other than that but I'll admit he gets much more 'female attention'.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll say short and ripped. I'm 5'11 and thin so it may sound strange, but I was friends with a guy who was about 5'7 and ripped and I was teasing him about his height and the fact I was a lot taller than him. So we started wrestling around and he scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder like I was a feather. I have to say that was a big turn-on and made me feel very feminine, even with the height difference. Ever since then I've had a thing for the shorter, muscled guys.

One disclaimer: when I say muscular I mean more of the lean muscular type as opposed to the bodybuilder type.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care about a guys muscles and being ripped I love tall guy 6'4 I don't think you should worry about your body girls always like a tall guy

• Tall and thin. I'm 5'8" and I feel more feminine next to a tall but thinner guy, than I will next to one who is shorter than I. My fiance is 6'1" and very thin. I will admit, right away, I was slightyly taken back by how thin he is, for how tall he is. But honestly now I think he's the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on :)

• Short and ripped

• Tall and skinny! By far. No question. I like guys who stay in shape, but heavily muscled is kind of a turnoff to me...and it's annoying to just hear a guy talk about the gym all the time. Plus, being tall is one of the most important things to a girl physically speaking - being able to wear high heels makes us feel more feminine.

• im 5'8 so I prefer tall over anything.i wanna wear my high heels!

• Height is more important to me than build, so I'd pick the tall, skinny one.

What Guys Said 0