Are men's thong underwear popular now?

Am curious of how many men wear them, and how many women know men who do?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. The thong market for men is primarily aimed at gay men. This isn't meant to say 'you have to be gay to wear them' or that there's something wrong with them, its just that women aren't all that excited to see a guy's buttcheeks with a thin piece of fabric between them.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh, god I hope that's not becoming a thing now. Surely they won't get very popular, I can't see many men wanting to wear a thong.

Why would guys have to worry about panty lines, lol? Men's clothing is a lot looser than women's clothing is. So there's no point.

• lol I'd beg to differ its just a personal preference just like some men like to wear briefs, or boxers, or the combination boxer brief its not really about underwear lines its about comfort I think allot of guys wear then probably more then people want to think! after all if you find whatever underwear you wear to be the most comfortable really the style doesn't matter as much!

• Personally I don't find them very attractive.

• But your not wearing them it would be like me not finding your underwear very attractive youd say to me but your not wearing them its all about comfort, more then anything and its about what and how the wearer feels no one sees them anyhow right? and if they do that person should be the one who loves then unconditionally :D

• Are they comfortable?

• very comfortable

• I hope not

• lol not to worry it won't be a fashion trend, however some guys wear them :P

• They're really unattractive, plus I don't know any men who wear them.

What Guys Said 9

• Lol their not popular, however they are comfortable :D and gay like someone said, has nothing to do with it!

• you should have polled this

no I don't wear thong underwear and don't know a guy who does

• I wear thong underwear. It's not about sexual preference or what's popular to me. I wear them because I find thongs and g-strings to be comfortable, functional, and sexy. I also wear thong and g-string swimwear to the beach. I should have the right to wear what i want so i do.

• basically all I wear! and I heard they are third selling underwear after boxers and boxer briefs so their is a lot more men wearing them than what we know

• They are what I wear about 90% of the time for underwear and swimwear if the beach is not too busy. I have an athletic body with a round butt and they are the most comfortable style for the shape of my body.

• i would hope not I've never heard of it...

• Horrible, just horrible...

• For the love of God! What about the children, they'lll never forget!

• Not only uncomfortable, they look awful. So I guess no...