Why does he give me these weird looks?

Im his first girlfriend. He's sweet and a gentleman. We've been dating for 2 months. Usually, whenever we smile at each other, like were in the car or just sitting. I look at him and smile,he smiles at me back and I turn away and look back sort of, not really at him and see him looking at me sort of. ..weird?..or disgusted?...our relationship is going pretty good but what bugs me is the look he gives me sometimes.

He wanted to hang with me and go to the movies, we were sitting in his moms car while she was driving us to the theatre, I smile at him and he smiles at me but then when I look back at him I see him do that look again...why?

Most Helpful Guy

• ... its a personal trait

its "his" way.

in other words: a "normal" person would look diffrently

anyway you haven't discribed that look you speak of.

What Guys Said 2

• He could be just giving you an amused look, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's disgusted by you or think you're weird or anything.

Honestly, if all's going well between you two then just go with the flow and keep it up. You should avoid looking into this as it may not mean anything at all.

• He may not know he's doing it. Some people just have a natural "look" that is actually their neutral expression.

What Girls Said 3

• If everything else is great don't worry about it. If he's hugging/kissing/dating you he's not disgusted with you so don't worry.

• If he keeps hugging,smiling, and kisses you he is not disgusted. Maybe he doesn't know that he is making that face. Maybe ask him about it casually?

• If you think he's giving you disgusted looks, why are you with him? strange lol..