GUYS If a girl wears heels and is taller than you?

Do you feel weird? Would you prefer the girl to not wear heels anymore? My boyfriend Is about the same height as me, probably an inch or two taller, So wearing heels makes me a couple inches taller than him. How do you think he feels about this?

I'm 5'7'' and come from a tall family, he comes from a short family. When I wear heels, I am taller than him and it actually makes me feel a little weird.

How does it feel for a guy if you were in his position?

To have to look up at your girlfriend every time she wears anything taller than an inch heel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I am 5'5 and a half, so you would be taller then me already. Honestly, it might be awkward at first, especially if she was wearing really big heels, but I would not really care. Most girls would end up at my height or probably taller in heels. Plus there are advantages to having to look up to her. (;

What Guys Said 19

• It would be a bit awkward if the girl would have to bend down to kiss me. I've never been in such a situation, but I imagine it like that and it looks weird when I see a couple like that. It's not really the point that I have to look up to her, it's more like that she has to look down on me.

If it's only an inch or two the difference in height would not matter so much as it is still pretty close. Now if she's 6-8 inches taller, that would be more extreme and more noticeable.

But if I really like her then it would not matter so much, I expect.

• I find this whole topic with height interesting, all my life I have been surrounded by females who have been taller than me, some more than others. And a lot I am taller than, some more than others. And all my life, I have held the same opinion about this and that is that the height of a women doesn't effect the my attraction for them. Some of the most attractive girls I have ever seen have been much more taller and shorter than me and obvious some of them there are many I find really attractive whose height are closer to mine. I don't even feel intimidated in anyway when I have to look up at a girl, to me, the experience is indifferent.

Here's where the problem lies for me, unfortunately, there are many who hold views that are different to mine; who feel that it is weird for them to look up at females and look down at males (males and females respectively). There are those in which their attraction for people is so less diverse than mine and so happens that this "seems" to lie in the majority. Especially, where I live. Because of this, I feel that I have to presume that most women don't want a man shorter than them. This affects me greatly because me making that call eliminates potential partners (well, maybe it doesn't, but I can't be surprised being rejected because of it).

Sorry if you felt that was pointless for me to write all that but I felt I had to give my whole insight on the matter before I answered you actual question. My answer is that it wouldn't feel weird that my girlfriend's (or the equivalent) head was closer to the ceiling as she wore heels. It just wouldn't matter to me.

• For some reason, I am very attracted to girls who a few inches taller than me. If she's already at my height (5'6") and wore heels, it won't bother much. But if she was already 5'8" and wore them, would be pretty awkward.

Now if only women wouldn't mind dating a guy who was a couple inches shorter than them. Society today. :/

• I actually find it sexy and a turn on. I thought it would make me feel less masculine, but it actually made me feel more masculine as it made her female more feminine. She was almost a head taller. Her legs looked amazing. She felt a bit weird at first but when I assured her that she looked beautiful and sexy she stopped worrying. If you like someone, you like them and over time it becomes less and less conditional. When you feel good so does your boy

• I wouldn't care. In fact, the few times that a girlfriend has actually been taller than me was kind of a turn on because it was something different.

• Never happened to me. A 5'10" girl in 6" pumps would still just be looking me in the eye when I'm barefoot, so you can imagine how often that happens.

When I was in college, one of the girls on the basketball team was taller than me, but I didn't know her, so it's not really applicable to this question.

• This is the reason you will see answers to about 25 questions from me on GAG that it is better to have a certain height difference. But it would be ridiculous to say that you shud fall in love based on height. But with respect to the gist of your question, it does feel odd.

• Yeah to me when it comes down to it, our height doesn't matter to me at all. I just wondered what others may feel about it, so I could get a general gist of what it may be like for the other person.

• Yeah... Don't they understand freezing point starts at 55 degrees down here in south florida!

• I'm 5'11" and I like tall girls. I've dated girls that are taller than me without heels. It's a real shame how tall girls are so insecure about their height.

• Only time it sucks to date a chick who's taller is when your in the shower. So if you don't wear your heels in the shower, who cares. Normally it seems like it's the girl who cares to date 6'+ guys anyways.

• "If a girl wears heels and is taller than you? Do you feel weird?"

No, I feel attracted.

• I couldn't care less. Some women are too caught up on height.

• I would think I am a lucky guy this tall sexy girl is with me :)

• I don't see that as a problem

• I feel weirded out about it only because I know the vast majority of women would be.

• that's the perfect scenario for me. I love a girl who's taller than me in heels.

• I like it. I'm 5'4"

• I wouldn't care it. Actually I like it.

• Yes I would feel weird.

• It don't matter because those heels and everything else will be off in no time.

What Girls Said 3

• omg iv been wondering the same thing!

except I'm like almost 5'4" and id say he's maybe 5'7"- 5'8" so id b a taller as well, but he doesn't seem to mind. I do tho lol

• your boyfriend is 3 to 4 inches taller than you and you're taller than him in heels? damn how tall are the heels you wear?

• Longer than that lol:P I mean not all the time but some of my heels are:D:D

• i personally prefer if the guy is taller than me or the same height, but ya it happens sometimes where the guy is shorter than the girl

• Try being 5'11 and wearing heels lol. I am taller than most men alone then add those heels...