Do most girls wear makeup when they go to the beach or pool?

Do most of the girls you know wear makeup to the pool when they go swimming at the beach or the pool?

If so, What make up products do they wear?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not most, but i've seen it. probably waterproof, creamy things that don't get washed off. there's waterproof everything now, you can go with a full face-but don't, seriously, you should go to have fun, not to model.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know but I've laughed whenever I've noticed. don't wear make up to the beach, It's silly

• I don't know about make up.

But they certainly wear "lesser" than usual.

And besides, beach has water, so i doubt it.

• I think it is a bit tacky

What Girls Said 5

• I've seen it. I think you could wear some light foundation...but avoid the eyeliner. There's no point, you'll have your sunglasses on most of the time anyways.

• I have seen it before but it seems so silly to me! I like to get sweaty playing volleyball and swim :P

People might be able to get away with waterproof mascara and some foundation... If they don't go underwater.

• No, I don't I usually take mine off first. If I were to wear anything it'd be water proof mascara

• no, i wear sunblock

• Oh well , i only apply my waterproof mascara , thats it , does this count?