Do you like girls that wear crop tops? yes or no?

I like wearing crop tops and i wear them a lot but I sometimes I hear that guys don't like crop tops. (my body shape is skinny)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the person and what they like, obviously not everyone likes the same thing.

But

Who cares? Dress for yourself, not for guys. Be you. If you like crop tops, wear a crop top, if a guy doesn't like it, he's not worth your time.

What Guys Said 9

• I do. But they don't look good on every girl. You need to have the right body for it.

• whats the right body?

• Looks best on girls with a flat and/or toned belly, and a somewhat curvy midsection. At least that's my opinion.

• I don't know what a crop top is...

• You better have a REALLY REALLY trim midsection if you are going to pull that off. I personally don't find it any more attractive than a tight tshirt.

• I had to google crop top. Still not sure wtf it is. We like hot girls. Period.

• Yes, i like girls who wear crop tops, but only if they have nice bellies. But otherwise, I think they're hot, and i think bellybuttons are cute.

• dont care what she's wearing

• What is a crop top?

• no i dont like it just because your showing everybody else you stomach it makes it less romantic for your bf

• Is this a code word for boob shirt?

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't care, they just want you to show a little skin. But be careful that you don't show too much. There's a fine line between sexy and slutty. So if you do wear a crop top make sure it's not with your shortest skirt :P
    I wear mine with flowing high waisted maxi skirts :D
    Or 1950s style circle skirts so I look like a 40s pinup :)

• I love crop tops..I'm wearing one in my profile pic
    and in this one..with a high waisted skirt content1.meetmecdna.com/.../thm_phpFnELek.jpg

• Yes my favorite 1 top