How to get a guy's attention?

What should a girl do to catch a guys attention?

Guys: What catches your attentions?

Girls: What tips do ya'll got?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Dress as cute as you can that matches your figure. Don't dress slutty or whorish but dress hot and sexy in an innocent way. If that's possible. Lol! Flaunt your positive assets be it your boobs, your tiny tummy, your big butt or your shapely curvy legs. Learn hot do sit and stand to look your best. But do it in an innocent way. That means tight tops but not overly on the cleavage; a touch of bare tummy if small, tight low jeans if your big butt is one of your asset; short jean skirts or skirts/dresses that are short but not micro by any means. Never appear to be showing off even though you are like crazy. If it's your legs that drive guys crazy, then when you sit, learn how to cross your legs so that the sides slide up as if you didn't know. Lol! Colorful undies for occasions where they might peek out for a moment. Okay, now most of all, keep your hair looking nice and a smile on your face. Always! Make eye contact but not overly and a little special smile that says "thank you" when stared at by a guy you consider cool or hot. When you notice a guy looking at you a lot, make sure he knows that you're aware of his stares and don't change your stance regardless of how your standing or sitting no matter how much you're showing. Like make eye contact so he knows you know and just enjoy the attention. If you actually want to meet him or just get to know some guy better that you already know, then smile more back at him and move your eyes away and back again and they away and back right at him. Trust me, you'll have all his attention. Just relax and feel confident and never like try to cover up something you noticed he's staring at.

What Guys Said 1

• What catches my attention is a girls attention. I don't want to feel like I'm after someone who is playing the field. Part of that is written on her face, in her smile and in her eyes. I think one thing works for both guys and girls. That's when you remember things about them. Their likes and dislikes. If you want to know that stuff, it's for a reason. Find where you're interests match and focus on that at first. But don't play a role. Be yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• Dress in your best clothes and brush your hair

• Well it's kinda funny because I tend to shy away from attention, but usually when I get attention from guys I'm walking through the grocery store, the mall, walking my dog, etc. For some reason I think guys like to watch girls walk. If I want a guy's attention though, I just have to make eye contact and smile. That way it's telling them I'm interested without coming off as a "look at me! Look at me! " attention whore lol. That's how I got my boyfriend's attention and we started talking a lot and a year and three months later we're still happily together. I guess my best advice would be to just be yourself and don't go out of your way to get his attention. If you're anything like me, you may already have his attention and be oblivious to it lol. That happens a lot. Good luck hun and I hope this helps.

• The guy I'm interested in is playing-hard-to-get!first he says that I'm pretty and chats wid me all night long.which makes me feel so special, and I'm all head over heels in love with hm.but then all of a sudden he stops talking to me.i can't even ask him why did he stop talkin,cuz we didn't declare our relation to be love.acc to him, we are JUST FRIENDS!now its been 2 weeks that he's been ignoring.dont want him to think I'm interested in him.want him to fall in love with me.what should I do?