My boyfriend says he's confused. Should I give him space or move on?

I have been dating my boyfriend for over a year but we were friends before that for a few months. We live 3 hours apart, so the relationship has... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you did the right thing. I'm 28 and understand where you are coming from. No pressure to get married, but if he isn't the marrying type & you want to remarry, then he isn't the guy for you. There are other men out there, many in fact and if you know you want to get married and have children, men who don't want that you shouldn't waste your time on. I know that sounds harsh, but it is honest. We aren't young college girls, we are women looking for life partners and if you don't have honestly in ours relationships, we'll find ourselves 40+ and possibilty missing out on motherhood and other firsts that were once our dreams. I definitely feel like you shouldn't push someone to marry you, but if you don't share the same life goals and values, then you should move on. You've give this guy 3 years, do you want to give it another 3 to find out he is just not the marrying type? Only you can make that decision. Just make sure you're happy with what ever decision you make. Take care.