How to know if a married woman loves you?

she talks a lot with me. goes to restaurant and movie. we used to work in the same office but now I works for another company. still we met 3 to 4 times every weak. but I want to know whether she is interested in me or not

. her husband was a drug addict and missing from home for last 4 years. one year ago I give her a love letter. when I asked about the letter. but when I asked her about the letter she told me, it is not important to read the letter

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There isn't enough information from this to tell. Here are few things to consider:

1) Have you guys discussed anything about the fact that she is married? Is her marriage in toruble?

2) When you see each other 3 to 4 times a week, what do you do? Just going to eat and see movies?

3) Has she made any indications as to she wants the relationship with you to be more than just friends?

I understand these are tough topics to talk about, but you can casually mention some things to see what she is feeling. Communication is important in any friendship/relationship.

Good luck!

Rachel

• Totally understand. She's the one who's married. Since you said you wanted to know if she's interested or not, the best way to find out is to ask her, but I know what you mean. You probably don't want to ruin anything by speaking up at this time. I suppose you just continue to do what you've been doing and see what happens. If she makes a move, then she does. I sort of agree with what Tad says. She is probably looking to you to get away from her marriage and some other harsh reality.

• Yes,, but these topics I'd let HER bring up if she wants to. I would think the fact she spends so much time wth you speaks for itself, though, whether or not her marriage is having difficulty

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Well duh, a married woman paying this much attention to you is almost certainly in love with you. ? so be careful with her.

• Your pretty much her comfort zone. Her getaway from her marriage and life. I seriously doubt she loves you, but rather looks to you to get away from it all.