I am a hopeless romantic.

My question is... I am a hopeless romantic. Ladies, is that bad in a guy? I am not like all soft and feminine about things, I just love to be in love... Show More

Ladies, I am single.. LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to meet a guy like you one day, for me its not bad at all in a guy. I find it very adorable that someone like you is a hopeless romantic, I wish there were more guys like you than the bad ass ones. Chivalry is not dead, but some guys choose to act like jerks around girls and they fall for them I don't know why.

Don't give up on relationships just yet, your time will come and that right girl is out there for you. Just not your time yet;

But yeah I would want my guy to open doors for me without me telling him or hold my heavy bags when I grocery shop for my mother instead of me hinting I need help. Some guys are clueless.