• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he do this???? I make him smile means???

Guy says you make me smile, texts me firsts, wanted a cute picture of me and he sent a cute picture of himself.Does he like me?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• look he likes you just calm down...when you make him smile he's just happy to be with you he texts you just because he wants to talk to youwhen he wants a cute pic of you he just wanna show other people about you and reminds you how cute you are

• if he says he finds me cute isn't that bad?would he calll me hot or good looking? if he likes mei told him if he finds my friend good looking and he said she is cute like me. I told him have fun working with her and he was mad cause wanted to work with me.Do you think he might care for me?

• Show Older
    • thanks so much for taking time to answer my questions, you have really helped me

• ya np your welcome good luck with this :)

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah lol

• do you think he likes me?why would a guy say you make him smile?do you think he could be a player?

• Yes he likes you and how am I able to tell if he's a playerfrom the information I was given

• what does it mean when he says I make him smile?do you think he might care for me since he is doing lots of effort

• Likes you, but doesn't necessarily mean he likes you in a serious way, could just wanna get you to be nude or do whatever.

• why don't you think he likes me in a seroous way?wouldnt you put less effort if he only wanted sex?he puts lots of effort in talking to me

• Show Older
    • ya but wouldn't guys get sick of putting so much effort to screw a girl when he could be screwing other girls.Why put so much effort in someone unless you like them a lot right?

• Who says they aren't? A lot of guys like that are generally screwing other girls while still going after another. Not saying this guy is for sure like that, but he could be. Time will eventually tell because eventually even they will say "f*** it."

• yes he likes you!

• as a friend?and why do you think sodo you think he might be using me or not?It seems like too much effort to use me right?

• Show Older
    • ya but from yur advicedont you think if he wanted sex he wouldn't put so much effort in liking me and more in having sex right?

• I don't know. Maybe he's trying to get you to like him first and then he'l try and have sex with you after a while

• he seems to like you if you make him smile you make him happy same with the pics he wants to look at you when your not around

What Girls Said 2

• he likes you.

• why do you say dat?do you think he could be doing this to screw me?i hope not

• I find this to be pretty obvious.

• so if its obvious do you thikn he might be using me or actually cares for me?

• Does he act like an asshole towards you ever? Has he had more than one girlfriend at once?