How to flirt with a cashier ?

How would you guys flirt with a cashier ? Girls, what do you think ? How would you wanted to be flirted with if you worked as a cashier ? OR would... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• oh really.. do you think your up for that?

it takes some time and money to do this.. first come in the shop often (you probably had that part so you can skip that if you like) so she will notice you but yeah.. if she isn't looking at you because she has costumers to help, you still need to get her attention in some way.. you could humiliate yourself by tossing things on the floor or use a chart to ram against the wares and say it was an accident but even I never done that before

i usually go stand in the line so she has no chance but to talk with me.. I give a compliment.. I usually pay by pin so I can make a joke about how slow the device is (im not giving examples here theyre probably diffrent in your country so you'll have to figure this out on your own) and she will laugh and respond to the joke

heres an example of what she could say if intrested:it really is slow today (she responds with the joke you made last time)

however the hardest part is to ask her for her number.. oh the annoyance from everyone in the store..so much people and so much hate.. be prepared to get laughed at when she rejects you and angry faces at you when you succeed... its because your holding up the line and not appreciated by most