How can I give a girl butterflies?

i don't know why but for some reason I really like the idea of giving a girl butterflies =D I want to know some little things I can do to really get those butterflies fluttering XD

wow 200 views in 2 days =L

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl should like you... at least a little before she can get any sort of butterflies.

Compliment her or say something nice to her. Do cute little things. Its actually quite easy. I get butterflies just reading this question.

1. Stare at her in the eyes and smile and she'll ask "what" and you tell her that you love her eyes.

2. Rest your head on her shoulder

3. tickle her!

4. wink at her

5. hold her hand

6. Buy her something thoughtful even if its something small

7. stand up for her

8. take her side

9. give her a hug

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 14

• Well for me I get butterflies when a guy who is cute or I like, mostly a guy I like, even walks over to me. Or...hugs me, looks me in the eye, touches my shoulder, little things like that. It's mostly hugs for me.

• I gotta be honest, I've gotten butterflies from 3 guys before. And none of them really did anything special. I was just really drawn to them and really liked them and it just happened. Unfortunately for me, when I get butterflies I get nervous and act like a fool. I'm usually not nervous around guys I'm into, but those 3 that gave me butterflies, I was a the biggest moron around them.

• just simple and to the point - just ask her if she would like to do something with you.

• okay well first;

this girl really needs to

like you because that's how

butterflies start. and you get butterflies

by basically anything the guy does;

like holding hands,touching her inner thighs.

giving her really big hugs, or littel kisses either

on the cheek or on the forehead.

you just have to find out what she likes

personally by looking at her expressions that

she makes when you do certain things.

• Be nice.

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 4

• To be down to earth, if she is into you, a soft kiss in her neck, later down her spine, soft hands on breasts, belly and less soft on her booty can do wonders.

IF SHE'S INTO YOU!

Find out by trial and error: she will help.

• soft stroking and kissing at the places she likes

• All you need is a net, a big jar, and some skill. Run around the fields and catch them all like Pokemon. Once you have enough butterflies in your jar be sure to give it to the girl you like right away before they die. No girl likes dead butterflies, well, maybe except the Goths.

• Oh you're either really thick or really not funny

• I really doubt the last comment was true but yeah I tried it but I only managed to get one butterfly because I didn't wanna cause it much stress so soon as I gave it to her she let it go but she thought it was really sweet :)

• Made me LMAO but wasn't very useful LOL :L

• There are no set things that give a girl butterflies it just depends on the girl and the guy. Often they won't even tell you they get butterflies. Not really something to aim for it just happens.

• Maybe she will never say it, but he should notice if it happens xD at least it would be oblivious that she is nervous :DD