Do you like black coffee?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes

What Girls Said 25

What Guys Said 24

• Not at all. Bitter as fuck. I'll drink it if I need the caffeine, but it does not taste good. I drink cold coffee. Sometimes cold brew. Turns out smooth, not as acidic.: tastier, too. Richer. Though it's a pain in the ass to strain. It's basically just mixing coffee grounds in water, then letting it sit for 12-24 hours+. Very simple extract. But, for convenience, I make a simple syrup: sugar + water + boil. Then brew some coffee, throw it in the fridge; then, when I want some, I add milk and the liquid sugar. Tastes great. My dad always said "a real man drinks oil." But, I really don't like drinking oil. o. o;

• I love it!! :)

• It's got to have cream and sugar for me. I can drink it black, but not really enjoy it. Apparently you'll get used to it but I could never drink it long enough to find out if this is true lol

• Yes, I do! Black is the only way I drink it (although sometimes I'll add a shot of expresso). The only downside is that it stains your teeth :(

• No always have milk in my coffee

• I Love my Coffee very Hot, very Strong, very Dark, very Wet... Which is also the way I like to have my Sex...

• Sure do it's actually what I am drinking now black coffee two spoon fulls of sugar just like grandpa used to drink.

Also FYI you milk and frappe etc people, black coffee is actually very healthy for you and has multiple benefits including decreasing your chance for like 3+ different kinds of cancer.

• i don´t like it but i drink it pre workout as a metabolism booster.

• Sometimes

• That's what I drink regularly.

• Oh then your teeth must been look like cola know:p

• No, I have access to this wonderful invention called a toothbrush, and I got to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned every now and then.

• Only if it's high quality, Jamacian Blue Mountain for example. Otherwise it just tastes like charcoal.

• if its a good one yes...

• Yes, I do.

• On the rare occasion that I'm tired enough to need it, it must be black. It needs to wake me up and that taste? Does the trick.

• no, I hate coffee

• No I like some milk please

• No I like white coffee because that's the superior coffee

• love it

• Not a coffee drinker, but if you like it that's cool.

• Once you go black,

• no i dont' drink coffee.

• Like it? No. Drink it? yes. Kind of like alcohol and giving oral. I rarely like the taste but I like the feeling it gives me.

• I only drink it black actually...