Girl has boyfriend but asks me to lunch?

I was driving this girl crazy in class, making her laugh and punch me, and right after she asked me to lunch. I went with her, but from overhearing her talking to her friend, I discovered she has a boyfriend. Does it mean anything that she asked me to lunch?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

it means she probably likes you and is either a cheater, or doesn't know what she wants, or is still playing the field. my question is why would she flirt with you and then ask you to lunch with her if she had a boyfriend? a girl won't ask a guy to tag along unless they like him in one way or another.

• 23 I think

• Sounds like she is playing games hard core. She likes the attention you give her but it is all on her terms. How old is this girl?

• That's why I'm confused...the next day, she ignored me in the hall, but when I started talking to someone else, she came up to us and then I teased her again and she said that my joking turned her on. But then she didn't really talk to me the 2 days next to that because we didn't sit next to each other.

• no I ask guys to coffee and stuff when we are already hanging out all the time. it doesn't mean a thing but I can always tell guys think differently and I DONT EVEN HAVE A BF. lol

• maybe she just wants a friend. it's possible for guys and girls to go out as just friends

• i don't know

• you are either in the friend zone or she is cheating whore. Either way, do you want to hang around?

• She just thinks you're funny so she wants to be friends.

She has a boyfriend. She's not going to leave him for you just because you give her a riot in class.

Good luck.

• One of 2 reasons. one your in the friend zone 2 she's a whore.