Which glasses style do you think is the sexiest on a girl?
Close

Is He Into Me? 25 Ways To Know For Sure

1.He made the first move
Asking for a number or simply talking to you first, if he is a Mormon or network marketer you might want to disregard this.
2.He has asked a friend about you in the lame hopes they will tell you about it
If he does this you have my permission to torture him. Make him literally beg to take you out on a date, seriously
3.Eye contact
Lingers a little too long - but maybe he is just looking at your unibrow or that whitehead?
4.He has asked you out
Duh… why is it you still need clarification??
5.He sends you the random obnoxious text
“Hey cutie, what’s going on?” this is not too bright, make fun of him and see if he has more personality than a squash.
Gogus olculeri
Trying to entertain you – he tells jokes, juggles and rips his shirt off to show you how he removed the tattoo of his ex with an angle grinder.
6.Trying to entertain you
He tells jokes, juggles and rips his shirt off to show you how he removed the tattoo of his ex with an angle grinder.
7.Ignores other people when you are around
This one is pretty positive, if he is putting all his attention on you I would say that is a pretty strong sign or he is autistic?
8.Needs to be in proximity with you
This is very fun to test, see if you can get him to chase you around a party. Make sure you tell all of your friends what you are doing so they can laugh at him.
9.Likes to make physical contact
There are a lot of touchy people in the world, me included so make sure that it is not the only sign or you could have a very confused Clay Aiken.
10.Asks the really stupid questions
“Are you ticklish??” Would someone that didn’t have a burning desire to touch you ever ever ask you this?
11.Changes his posture
Thrusts out his chest to look manlier – I know this sounds silly but I swear guys do it! I am partial to the random subliminal hip thrust.
12.He looks better dressed the second time you meet him than the first
Good one! This one is a very clear signal but make sure you are not at a wedding the second time meeting.
13.He clearly gets uncomfortable when you are around other guys
Killer! Make that bastard nice and jealous, try to grind on someone to really work him up.
14.He is a little too interested in listening to your problems
This is an interested guy but a bit of a wiener, if he is kissing your ass now he will be licking it later but you might be into that.
15.He has given you some sort of pet nameto tease you with
This does not include nicknames like mudskipper or jiggles.
16.You catch him looking away from you often
Try to catch him in a mirror and see what body part he is staring at, then shake it a bit to see if his eyes wobble.
17.He is a guy and he is in your proximity
Yes it can be that simple, now the question is can you reel him in without giving up too much ass?
18.He gets a bit of a nervous twitch around you, such as rubbing the bag of his neck
I meant to write back of his neck but neck bag sounded so interesting!? like some sort of testicular neck sack? would it hang from adams apple??
19.He is not friendly with you but still hangs around
I know this is lame but he may not really understand his attraction to you and therefore acts like an abused puppy. Don’t hesitate to kick him to maintain the abuse he is comfortable with.
20. He tries to make you jealous by talking to other girls
I use this more of a test of interest, you might want to do the same thing. I would do it by hitting on his friend/brother or better yet father!?
He remembers something specific you said. Test him by mentioning you are into rim jobs & vegetables. When you hit the sack for the first time, and he is armed with a cucumber and a tongue ring, you definitely have a keeper.
21.He talks about sex with you a little too much
This means he is thinking about sex when he is around you and his brain keep Freuding out, encourage this by blushing, giggling and squeezing your thighs together.
22.He remembers something specific you said
Awesome sign, test him by mentioning you are into rim jobs and vegetables. When you hit the sack for the first time and he is armed with a cucumber and a tongue ring, you definitely have a keeper.
23.He controls his drinking around you
Normally he is stoned and slobbering drunk, hitting on girls with a bloodshot leer and a barely intelligible expletive. Amazingly around you he can speak and doesn’t pass out in the bathroom, he definitely digs you…
24.He is interested in meeting your family/dad/mom
Probably the strongest sign but I have been know to go after the runt of the litter in order to get to her hottie sister/mom. I have no shame.
25.Help me out here! in the comment section
Add some of the strange indicators that might mean he is after your stuff.

What Girls Said 63

• He did all of it and also text me everyday in morning and during the night however I did not hear from him for about 24 hours I texted him yesterday day " hi how was your day" and no answer this morning also no text. ( I quickly assume he is not into me anymore ) what you guys think?

• So what if he's all these things - like he has done all of these things - but he just disappeared, and stopped being around. what then?

• I love how you offered great advice, but added just a splash of humor and sarcasm. Thank you!

• Hahaha wow this was pretty funny!!!

im lovin it!!!! :P

• "if he is a Mormon or network marketer you might want to disregard this." HAHAHA you are so funny :P

• I like the article, not bad

• Great article, very helpful signs to help sort the good guys out from the ones who just want to get in my pants! 5!

• Hhmm.. kinda convincing.. but what if there is a girl and this guy already has a significant other (or GF)and still giving most of the signs you've mentioned to this girl? Would this still apply? That the guy is into this girl? what abt the GF?

• Haha, I love this list! thank you! Any suggested # of signs to look for to know for sure?

I'd love a list of signs that "he's just not that into you." to go by.

• This is the greatest Article I've read in a while! You just helped me out so much!! I think 6-7 of these Hints I can apply to my crush in my history class!!! Thanks!!!

• Cool, amusing arguments

i enjoyed them

maybe you might help me with my problem

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/285775-why-are-his-behaviors-so-changed.html

• I liked the sense of humor.

• checked off 18/24 for a friend of mine...gee...I wonder...is he into me? I really have no idea guys...:P

• guys... this is humour... lol

and it is freakin hilarious, thx Mike

• what if he shows almost all the signs, he said I could come over to watch a movie and for a pizza, after that he sent me a message that, it wasn't fair to say that he might be tempted to give me a cuddle because he considers me as good friend, and don't expect anything. Now I don't know what's goign on. help please

• yeh! its cute!

• ha so much for all that...he had every one of those signs..then asks me out on a trip with friends at weekend, I say yes, then two days later he informs me he is also bringing along a girlfriend of his...what the...!?! I backed out...

• I just laughed out loud. Good advice, but the humour makes it about 4371087234873489 times better. Keep it up :)

• Caramelgelato is wrong. your sarcasm is amazing! :) there's a guy in my class that is continually teasing me about my short stature :P 19 I guess? He apologizes but continues.... He also looks at me a lot... I always think I have something on my face! The worst thing I'd is that another guy who sits at my table is always saying he wants me for sex or that he just likes me in general- it makes things very awkward!!

• Too too sarcastic

• More from Girls
    43

What Guys Said 24

• This is only 24. I feel cheated.

• It's a lot more fun that way.

• Thank you thank you! come visit my blog.

• Oh... Don't get me wrong! The all want to get into your pants

• Of course it would still apply. This of course is not a very good sign and I wouldn't have a whole ton of respect for the guy. Not to mention that he will do the same thing to you if the two of you started to date.

Or maybe he is just a harmless flirt

• Rainyday

the number one sign of seriously liking you and not just your booty. Would be him wanting to meet your family.

• Jeez! Glad you liked but please rate it!

Someone was not much of a fan!

• If you truly want to know if he is into you then try getting to know him by spending some time with him. Tell him what you are looking for, maybe even blatantly ask him how he feels. If you like playing head games like this dude suggests then try to get used to being single.

• "11. Changes his posture, thrusts out his chest to look manlier I know this sounds silly but I swear guys do it! I am partial to the random subliminal hip thrust."

It's actually an innate human characteristic. more specifically, when men do this, it is an indication that the men are trying to attract the women through a mating ritual.

• You just added 25 more things for girls to analyze rather than cutting the BS and communicating with people the normal way. Thanks man :|

• Awesome! good to hear

I will be putting out the opposite article, "He's not into me" in the next week so look for it!

• Thanks babe!

• Not sure what you mean by visitation, and is this a question?

• Dude. What the hell do you think you're doing? People aren't picking this up as satire. You're reinforcing some extremely self-destructive female behaviour.

'Travelling the world and dating every single he met... led to a fluency in the psychology of dating'? Gawd, I hope you don't get paid for this stuff.

• Nice!! that might be the neck bag...

When I wrote that I coundn't help going somewhere with such an awful image!

Thank you for the comment! and I hope to see you one my site sometime!

Mike Masters

• "Your ass is big" would that count?

• Okay, now try to make that funny and we have a 25

• What do you mean? girls do this to you? you do this to girls?

• Hahah Nice Dude Most Of Dis Stuff Happeneds To Me At School!

• The he's not into you list will first show up on my website and after a month I will let GAG have it. It will come out this week so make sure that you come visit. =)

Plus I hope you comment. Always nice to have a new reader.

Mike

• More from Guys
    4

Join the discussion

0/2500