Do guys like ponytails?

Or do they prefer a girl to wear her hair down?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well this honestly isn't a yes or no, either or, answer. I personally find all kinds of hair styles attractive. Is a ponytail one of them? OH ABSOLUTELY! I've always like how ponytails can look. I especially LOVE a ponytail when it's pulled through the back of a baseball cap. Is it a style I want to see all the time? No. Is it a style I think every woman should wear? No. In fact I also like at times for the hair to be down. I also like short hair on women where a ponytail really wouldn't be an option. Here's the thing. There is one amazing thing about hair and hair styles. Unless you do something drastic, like shave yourself bald, you can always change your hair style. Heck, you can even change the color. There should be no reason to really overly worry about hair. If you want to wear it in a ponytail today do it. If you want to wear it down do it. It's your hair. Wear it how you like. You'll find guys who like it one way and other guys who like it another. With most anything that has to do with how you look, the best thing a person can do is pick what makes them happy and what they like. If you like wearing your hair in a ponytail, do so. If you find a guy who doesn't like that then obviously he isn't the guy for you. Be you. Do what YOU want. If you work to please the guys you'll be working for your whole life. Find a way to make yourself happy then find a guy who likes you for you. Any guy worth anything will want you to be happy with yourself.