Is the repetitive mantra ''don't worry, love will come soon'' ridiculous to say to everyone that's single and having bad luck?

After two failed relationships, love didn't come soon. None of this ''oh don't worry, you'll fall in love again'' fictitious scenario happened. I had to step myself often, register on dating site and continue with the search for someone with like-minded goals myself.

Did I find someone like-minded that's into settling down? Yes

Did I fall madly in love with him and and I'm lusting over him like crazy? No

However, my feelings towards him was a process. I was actually more focused on our goals being alligned and his personality than if whether he's very attractive and if I'm lusting over him. I didn't care if about the ''there has to be sparks, fireworks'' bs by now. No he isn't someone I'm deeply and desperately lusting over (the ''I'm falling madly in love with him'' stage) and we don't say ''I love you'' nor ''honey'' to each other either but greatly enjoy his company, would happily remain by his side and I'm a loyal person without the need for infatuation. Plus, I'll get my goals accomplished a lot sooner than those two relationship where they lovebombed with ''honey, my Russian princess, my love'' too much.

I've recently read a sad story about a woman in her early 40's that had to divorce her husband after finding out that he didn't just have an affair but got the woman's long-time friend pregnant too. The woman had established a whole life with him and their child is already an adult. Try telling her ''don't worry, love will come soon'' or ''you'll fall in love again, don't worry''. I think that phrase has its time and place to be said. It won't work on every single case and likely not if the person is much older and tired of the infatuation (falling in love) stage.

Updates
1 mo
If I were to focus so much on the fireworks being there, too much on whether I'm falling for him or not then I would still be single by now.
Post Opinion