Why do girls laugh when I walk by?

It's really annoying, because I'm assuming they're laughing at me when I walk past them. It's not a giggle either, it's more like a "hahaha" type of... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• okay, well, it really depends on how frequent this is. if its like EVERY SINGLE TIME, then there definitely a reason. there areTHREE ways to look at this

1. they are laughing at you. :[ maybe you've done something embarrising and bitchy girls are just being them selves

OR

2. one of them or one of their friends LIKES YOU. usually when one of my friend likes a guy we will mock her. and when we see that guy its natural to laugh. it just is. this might not make sense to a guy, but it does to girls so no worries.

OR

3. they are those types of girls who laugh at everything. trust me, there are some at every school. this also depends though. if they aren't looking at you when they laugh, then no worries. they are laughing for another reason.

i would stress either way. girls are girls. it'll blow over :]

Asker upvoted
    • It's not always the same people. Most of the time I'm just minding my own business and don't even see who is laughing, but I feel they are laughing at me.

• Show Older
    • Yeah I don't know if they are laughing at me or not. I am too embarrassed to even look.

• You need to definitely be more confident. if you look its not going to be the end of the world. just ignore them. I don't see why they would laugh at you anyway. I'm pretty sure they're not lughing nessicarily AT you. so no worries.

i

g

n

o

r

e

:]