Why do I keep attracting the wrong girls?!!

OK I'm gonna try and say all of this without trying to sound like a female. Also, if I offend anyone please forgive me. I just don't understand why I am attracting certain types of girls. The only girls I ever attract these days are sluts (again, forgive me for being harsh) or girls who are just interested in sex, like a FWB thing or flings. I'm not the kind of guy who is interested in flings or FWB or even one night stands, and NO I'm NOT GAY! I'd rather have a meaningful passionate relationship with a girl, but it seems those kind of girls are hard to find these days. I love to take a girl out to dinner (or even cook dinner for her), take a walk on the beach, spoil her and make her feel like a princess etc but I always end up attracting girls who are not interested in relationships. The girls I am interested in are either already in a relationship or are not looking for a relationship (at least not with me anyway). I do approach girls and have gone on dates and stuff but it never... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people ask why I'm attracting the wrong types when they are overlooking the simple fact they are attracting. Part of the process is your going to get bad with the good. If your truly attracting women then there is nothing to fix on your part. Sit back and take pride in the fact that women are after you regardless of how you deem them to be. Some guys are not even getting that...

Perhaps it's not what your attracting, but your using the same locales that has the same types of women. Are you going to places where women you'd want are going? You mentioned cooking, ever take a cooking class for the fun of it (can be a great place)?

if it has anything to do with your personality you seem to have a problem with guys being concieted... On some level you have to be like that with yourself. You have to have self confidence. You have to believe you can do anything you want and achieve it, it's part of being a man. Saying to people your god, ummmm not so much, but believing in yourself is a definite!

Hope you get it solved man and good luck