Am I smothering my girlfriend?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 8 months now. She's 15 and I'm 16.. is both of ours first HS relationship and she just told me that... Show More

FYI I have my license, I've just had to wait a while before her parents would let me drive her, now they are starting to let me.

Most Helpful Opinion

• okkkk I'm still reading this but I stopped right here when you said "I just looked and see who she is texting" ...im also 16 and that right there if you did that to me I would dump your ass for it! I mean I'm sorry for being rude about it but that just crosses my line...you should trust her and not have to worry about who she is texting...and about you getting mad if she don't wanna hang out that is just fuked up I mean my god she doesn't have to be stuck up your but all the time because if she is she is gonna get sick of seeing your face all the dagum time...ok what you should do is back off some...give the girl some space I mean god she is just 15 yall ain't married you don't have to be with her all the time...it seems to me if you wanna no who she is texting you don't trust her much because if you did it wouldn't bother you at all...im sorry for being rude but I'm just givin you my opinion in the only way people seem to listen. bye ;D

• i know I am gonna back off, what would you want though, me to stop asking to hangout? and like wait for her to text me first now...?

• Show Older
    • well I just told her goodnight and told her to text me tomorrow and she replied with "you can text me tomorrow" so its like I wanna back off some but at the same time I want to text her. its confusing.. and tomorrow I wanted to hang with her because her mom is off work but I am kinda afraid to ask now..

• Completely agree, don't try to peek and see who she's texting, that makes you look insecure and you want to monitor who she's talking to every time she texts. You don't have to get mad just because she can't hang out, its the time you 2 are apart that makes you miss each other. How often do you see her anyway? (By the way, if you want honest advice you don't need to lie about your age on this site, the age matters as to what type of advice people give)