Reasons a girl suddenly loses interest?

Can you list some possible reasons why a girl would suddenly stop responding to your texts, after you've gone out on four dates?

Physically we didn't get far = we never kissed but that's cause she would get nervous around me and I didn't want to force it on her. Also she got out of a bad relationships prior so I figure she wanted to take things slow and be able to trust me.

Other than that I don't see any reason why she would stop being interested. Dates were fun, I texted her throughout the week complimenting her, asking her out. Never called on the phone but I think we both preferred it like that? The few times I called her she didn't have much to say and sounded nervous so I didn't call her anymore after that, stuck to texting.

Last time I saw her was for a few minutes, she was shopping at the store I work with her mom, we exchanged pleasantries, was even invited for dinner by her mom, then POOF she up and disappears on me. No response to texts or phone calls.

It's been two days.. MAYBE I'm overreacting and something happened, but chances are she just doesn't want to talk to me anymore.. and I'm just trying to figure out why.

We went on 4 dates over the course of a month, dated for a month and a half, flirted for months before that...

Most Helpful Guy

• You were too needy, it sounds like to me.

You never even kissed, after 4 dates. And you texted her throughout the week, firing compliments at her. Wrong wrong wrong... That's the sort of thing I'd expect from a teenager with his first ever girlfriend.

She probably decided that you were too needy, not manly enough, and not particularly interesting. So she's taking some space, and avoiding your daily SMS compliments and so on.

• So what's the right way of doing it? She would never look me in the eye when we were close and cuddling, how am I supposed to kiss her when she's so nervous? At the end of dates I'd look her in her eyes, she'd get nervous look away and we'd end up hugging..what would a "man" do?

I don't agree with the needy thing either..I texted her maybe every two days, actually I get the feeling that I didn't contact her enough, maybe she thought I wasn't too intersested.

• I get it I get it we can exchange counter arguments back and forth all day. I just don't know how to kiss a girl when she isn't giving me any signals to do it. If she's not looking at me while we're cuddling I'm not gonna grab her face, point it towards mine and kiss her. Or is that the manly thing to do? She just didn't seem ready to kiss, but no doubt she wanted to kiss. She might have been too nervous to show me she wanted to kiss, I guess you're right I should have just done it

• Damn straight. Never ask for permission to kiss a girl. If she's nervous, it's your job as the guy to make her feel safe, but still make her legs tremble. Better luck with the next one.