Reasons a girl suddenly loses interest?

Can you list some possible reasons why a girl would suddenly stop responding to your texts, after you've gone out on four dates? Physically we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You were too needy, it sounds like to me.

You never even kissed, after 4 dates. And you texted her throughout the week, firing compliments at her. Wrong wrong wrong... That's the sort of thing I'd expect from a teenager with his first ever girlfriend.

She probably decided that you were too needy, not manly enough, and not particularly interesting. So she's taking some space, and avoiding your daily SMS compliments and so on.

• So what's the right way of doing it? She would never look me in the eye when we were close and cuddling, how am I supposed to kiss her when she's so nervous? At the end of dates I'd look her in her eyes, she'd get nervous look away and we'd end up hugging..what would a "man" do?

I don't agree with the needy thing either..I texted her maybe every two days, actually I get the feeling that I didn't contact her enough, maybe she thought I wasn't too intersested.

• Show Older
    • I get it I get it we can exchange counter arguments back and forth all day. I just don't know how to kiss a girl when she isn't giving me any signals to do it. If she's not looking at me while we're cuddling I'm not gonna grab her face, point it towards mine and kiss her. Or is that the manly thing to do? She just didn't seem ready to kiss, but no doubt she wanted to kiss. She might have been too nervous to show me she wanted to kiss, I guess you're right I should have just done it

• Damn straight. Never ask for permission to kiss a girl. If she's nervous, it's your job as the guy to make her feel safe, but still make her legs tremble. Better luck with the next one.