What does it mean when a woman says "whatever"?

does it really mean "f*** you" whenever she says it?what if she's just saying it Because she means whatever. I say whatever all the time, but I never mean "f*** you." if I wanna say f*** you, I say it.so is it true that when a woman says whatever, its not a good thing? always? why is this so?

so if its a casual "whatever," there's really no need to worry, right?
the reason I asked this was because of a post on the blog on tumblr "maleminded".. its pretty popular, so I wanted more opinions.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sometimes it doesn't mean anything. You have to pay attention to the tone of voice and body language, though. If there is an irritated or fully angry tone in her voice, it's not good. Body languge to look for: crossed arms, little or no eye contact, body turned away from you.

What Girls Said 3

• I usually say that if I'm mad and I don't want to talk to someone.

• It usually isn't a good thing...I never say whatever...unless I'm really pissed off and angry. I think girls usually say that when they're irritated (in general). And, I find it offensive at times for a guy to say whatever to me because it makes me feel like he doesn't care about the conversation. Of course, that depends on context though.

• I usually don't care or I don't want to talk about something anymore. However it depends on her tone, if she's clearly pissed you're in trouble.

What Guys Said 3

• Whatever.

• It is never good win a girl says what ever you know you have fu*k up and best leave it a lone and walk a way and let her cool down and you best get down and beg for forgiveness

• WHO'S IN THE DOGHOUSE? WHO, WHO, WHO, WHO!

• not in the doghouse. asked this question because of something I read, and I am bored.