• Ask
  • myTake

Dreams about a childhood crush almost every day.. Does it mean anything?

when I was in elementary school and high school I had the biggest crush on this bad boy..and I was the good girl. I still hung out with some... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• You know what they say, a dream is a wish your heart makes. ;) He's obviously lingering in your subconscious if he comes out in your dreams. Maybe you should try talking to him.

• You're fine. You're just expressing how you feel atm..I've been through it before when I found out that they were team mates in a Frisbee game with my brother. My heart skips a beat every time I see some one that has his resemblance as him. It went on like that for a week but then I know for a fact that he wouldn't be interested with me cand I'm not the type who's desperate so I just have to divert my attention to some thing more interesting and eventually I got over it.